ADOR rejects reinstating MHJ

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
In September, New Jeans made a livestream telling Ador/Hybe that they had till the 25th to reinstate MHJ as their CEO.

Additionally, a few hours after the livestream MHJ filed another lawsuit against Hybe saying firing her as CEO was a violation of her contract.

Today is the 25th, and long story short Hybe responded stating they will not be reinstating MHJ and they are not violating her contract because the position she is in now, creative director, still fulfills all of her contract requirements.

They also said the New Jeans members will each be getting a detailed email explaining everything, and in a previous report they said they will further be keeping this discussion with new jeans private/out of the media.
(For the record, I’m sure Ador/hybe will still be addressing the media, but they will not be talking to New Jeans outside of the media.

Here is the full translation provided by Kpop Charts:​
“ADOR resolved to convene an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to reappoint Min Hee Jin as an internal director at today’s board meeting.
Previously on the morning of September 11, ADOR had already proposed to Director Min Hee Jin to take charge of production for NewJeans for the next five years. This period covers the entire remaining duration of NewJeans’ contract.
However, the ADOR board of directors discussed and decided that the request for her to return as CEO is currently not acceptable.
Given that the basic guarantees regarding her position, duration, and authority as the producer in charge of NewJeans have been established, we expect further negotiations on specific conditions to take place in the future. The details discussed at today’s board meeting and various inquiries were provided in detail via email to the members of NewJeans.”

The girls and MHJ have not responded to this yet publicly, but we did this message from Minji (I believe via bubble?) which is concerning fans:​
“ I think I have a lot to think about tonight. I also gain strength from watching Bunnies. Please be healthy and only think positive thoughts. Byee”
Source

(As I was typing this MHJ dropped her response but I’ll post that separately. Long story short she is rejecting this so I guess anticipate more lawsuits :jy: )​

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Something I’m surprised about is:

- Hybe finally discussing things behind closed doors and not fighting via the media???

- MHJ talking via a legal representative instead of running her mouth to the media???

I’m wondering what happened that suddenly everyone gained a brain cell and is acting rationally :iwillfightyou:

Last edited:
Top Bottom