aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her

Apparently in my country, only two cities (my city and the capital city) will project the movie, in just 1 cinema each!!! I'm shocked because for NCT I had the majority of the cinemas available.
I will wait to see if this changes but for the moment, it's that cinema or nothing:Slime:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,152,670
Apparently in my country, only two cities (my city and the capital city) will project the movie, in just 1 cinema each!!! I'm shocked because for NCT I had the majority of the cinemas available.
I will wait to see if this changes but for the moment, it's that cinema or nothing:Slime:

oh that's good news for you!! :ShockedPar:
yeah. over here it will be available for I think 3 days? each day only two showtimes. but hey. not gonna complain! :p🤭.
seems a bit more expensive than the usual movie price. although I haven't been to a movie theater since Godzilla Minus One 🤭. But was around $15 usd for matinee showtime. the showtimes here range from $20 - $30 usd :omfgpepe:. But I guess I should not be surprised as maybe the price is higher cuz it's not available as most movies. More theaters means they can make money from volume instead of cost.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,690,200
I really want to watch the World Tour movie. I am probably going to ask one of my sport science classmate to go with me as he is a fan of Karina (he is a Once). Movie ticket to watch it cost $20 SGD

Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom