aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Be strong, be braveγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,233,314
Pronouns
She/Her
Well apparently, you need to perform at least once at Mcountdown,to be eligible to win (i actually didn't know that....)

MB, MC and INK don't need performances so...i guess i can celebrate earlier:fab:

The thing that makes me feel...weird is that they aren't promoting a b-side....all the songs are good.....please SM promote a b-side!!!:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,266,670
Well apparently, you need to perform at least once at Mcountdown,to be eligible to win (i actually didn't know that....)

MB, MC and INK don't need performances so...i guess i can celebrate earlier:fab:

The thing that makes me feel...weird is that they aren't promoting a b-side....all the songs are good.....please SM promote a b-side!!!:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

Yeah... I was in some discussions and people were saying how aespa couldn't win MCD today and I had no clue why they were saying that. Some were saying Mnet doesn't count your 1st week on MCD but only the 2nd week? And I was thinking... that doesn't sound right? I could have sworn that idols won on the 1st and same day MCD appearance? :pandasantathink: Oh well.... guess they were right? I know they are ahead in points for several shows so they don't even have to be there. Next week tho... I hope they are still strong enough to win MCD. Maybe that's one reason they chose to be on that show more than the others?

Bellamy

Be strong, be braveγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,233,314
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah... I was in some discussions and people were saying how aespa couldn't win MCD today and I had no clue why they were saying that. Some were saying Mnet doesn't count your 1st week on MCD but only the 2nd week? And I was thinking... that doesn't sound right? I could have sworn that idols won on the 1st and same day MCD appearance? :pandasantathink: Oh well.... guess they were right? I know they are ahead in points for several shows so they don't even have to be there. Next week tho... I hope they are still strong enough to win MCD. Maybe that's one reason they chose to be on that show more than the others?
I honestly think SM don't care if aespa win or not.... Aespa is the first SM rookie to skip the first week of promo, right? + they don't promote in all the music shows (the entire week). Perhaps, SM is waiting for the full album.
I want to be mistaken...but i feel it will be similar to Next Level (2 shows the second week, the other two shows the third week and done).:HidePar:
I will wait until the promo is over to complaint about SM not promoting a b-side ( i still have hopes :TzuyuKek: )

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,728,870
Pronouns
He/Him

YES!!! I was waiting for this....since yesterday Bugs was the problem, but MYs worked harder!!

+CAK too!!!

#Savage1stPAK:partydogo::partydogo::partydogo::partydogo:

#Savage1STCAK :partydogo::partydogo::partydogo::partydogo:

congratulationnsss my baby queens!! :shablob:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,266,670
The queens are now the first 4th gen group to ever get a PAK! Congrats

:shablob: yeah.. I forgot to say congrats!!!
o92R3yr.gif

I honestly think SM don't care if aespa win or not.... Aespa is the first SM rookie to skip the first week of promo, right? + they don't promote in all the music shows (the entire week). Perhaps, SM is waiting for the full album.
I want to be mistaken...but i feel it will be similar to Next Level (2 shows the second week, the other two shows the third week and done).:HidePar:
I will wait until the promo is over to complaint about SM not promoting a b-side ( i still have hopes :TzuyuKek: )

I totally feel the same. I mean... SM has their own schedule if or when they want to push to win awards. The way I look at it.. is these weekly music shows are mostly for nugus to get exposure. And one reason why SM sunbaes don't waste their time promoting maybe more than 1-2 weeks. We've heard stories from idols on how they need to get up everyday in the "wee" hours of the morning just to get their hair and makeup done and wait around just to do a 3/4 minute song. And then more waiting around till the end. Granted since covid things might have changed. Like they can just pre-record and leave (unless you are in the final nominations), then you'd have to stay for the winner's announcement. But still.. that's getting up everyday to record. aespa doesn't really need it. sm does the performance videos and the camera work is better anyway. :ROFLMAO: I know fans want to see them on these shows but they aren't stopping to think about the logistics of it.

But yeah... one thing I miss is encores and maybe a B-side performance? From my observations tho... does sm artists do b-sides when they were rookies? I don't remember exo or rv promoting b-sides on music shows until maybe after their 3rd year? maybe they will do it after their 1st full album :MomoShook: I predict they will cb early next year with one. :sehunehh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom