aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
yessss, Winter’s killing part in BM is going viral! sososososo happy! I know I said I didn’t really like the song (which is still true, though I’m growing some attachment) I cannot stop singing NingNing and Winter’s verses and pre chorus parts. they are so catchy! even more than the chorus imo.

Also, anyone else think that Winter resembles a mix of Irene and Tzuyu in those previews? :LovePar:she looks beautiful!! SM is definitely giving her the same eye makeup style as Irene (especially Dumb Dumb era)

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,235,914
Pronouns
She/Her
yessss, Winter’s killing part in BM is going viral! sososososo happy! I know I said I didn’t really like the song (which is still true, though I’m growing some attachment) I cannot stop singing NingNing and Winter’s verses and pre chorus parts. they are so catchy! even more than the chorus imo.

Also, anyone else think that Winter resembles a mix of Irene and Tzuyu in those previews? :LovePar:she looks beautiful!! SM is definitely giving her the same eye makeup style as Irene (especially Dumb Dumb era)
same...the song is growing on me too...i keep singing the chorus unconciously.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,267,070
excited for the Music Bank stage!!:shablob:

they all look good!! they are probably nervous. hope they meet other idols and make new friends ☺️

i wouldn't worry bout giselle... she's bound to get fansites. she's too adorable to not.

uk6vu7l.gif

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
In cryingggggg :tears: I can’t believe it finally happened after waiting for all these years:tears: I’m sosososo happy and proud of these girls and can’t wait to support them throughout their journey:tears:

Also, Winter is so ridiculously charming I cannot get over it. she’s 10000% the stan attractor :LovePar:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,235,914
Pronouns
She/Her
I know i've said this before but....this feels so unreal we waited for so long...and they finally are here!!!!
I love this stage better than yesterday because of the full choreography (the last chorus is my fav part).
They look gorgeous, the outfits are pretty (they look like fairies), the shoes aren't high, and we had a little hint of their chemistry (cuties+goofies?)
Their stage presence is really good, and i can't wait for more content.

Top Bottom