aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

*ae*butterlfy

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,800
Damn another strong stage. Vocals, visuals, dance, charisma, stage presence!! This group really is the whole package, and I know most people wanted more members but honestly they are pretty complete. I watched the individual fancams of each member and couldn't really find any obvious weakness or flaws.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
They looked so pretty for their first performance !!! And I'm so happy we FINALLY got posts on Twitter

dotdotdotdot

not-so-fresh from OH
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,000
tw nsfw

I dunno if I should even be talking about this but I somehow got into the nsfw corner of kpop on twitter and saw a vid of a dude j4cking off to a pic of karina. Im honestly traumatized.
people are sick beings. I apologize in advance, I just felt the need to tell someone

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
tw nsfw

I dunno if I should even be talking about this but I somehow got into the nsfw corner of kpop on twitter and saw a vid of a dude j4cking off to a pic of karina. Im honestly traumatized.
people are sick beings. I apologize in advance, I just felt the need to tell someone
Yeah I'm not even surprised... If you can, ask MYs on dm to report the account but I don't think it will change anything. There's a subreddit called "kpopfap" and I've seen p*rn videos with Jennie's and Momo's face edited on them and it was really well done. Nothing surprises me anymore sadly. I'm sorry you got traumatized and I understand why you needed to tell someone. It is disturbing.

dotdotdotdot

not-so-fresh from OH
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,000
Yeah I'm not even surprised... If you can, ask MYs on dm to report the account but I don't think it will change anything. There's a subreddit called "kpopfap" and I've seen p*rn videos with Jennie's and Momo's face edited on them and it was really well done. Nothing surprises me anymore sadly. I'm sorry you got traumatized and I understand why you needed to tell someone. It is disturbing.
Thanks. I feel so helpless to see a whole community of this exist. Karina had just literally debut wtf. I can't even take my mind away from it.

Top Bottom