aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭434,975
black mamba keeps rising it reached 98 on MelOn 24hits an hour ago and now it's on 97 while being stable on the other charts

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Do I stand corrected?? but why do they say "Next album" when we haven't even gotten a "first album" yet? Unless they just mean.. "next" as in.. next comeback etc. :unsure: :unsure:

translation might be a little off too.
But if so, we moving quicker than I expected!
Yeah I find a lot of times artists will say/get translated as saying album when they really just mean the next release whether that be a single or a mini. It'll be interesting if they get an album that quickly though-

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭434,975
Do I stand corrected?? but why do they say "Next album" when we haven't even gotten a "first album" yet? Unless they just mean.. "next" as in.. next comeback etc. :unsure: :unsure:

translation might be a little off too.
But if so, we moving quicker than I expected!
Yeah I find a lot of times artists will say/get translated as saying album when they really just mean the next release whether that be a single or a mini. It'll be interesting if they get an album that quickly though-
this is the translation of the full article but i agree when they say album they usually mean the next comeback either way its good news because it means that they already working on it

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,265,170

this is the translation of the full article but i agree when they say album they usually mean the next comeback either way its good news because it means that they already working on it

yeah... I mean if it does turn out to be a "album" then great!! not gonna complain 😂 😂

And also sometimes when they say "album" .. it could be "single' album. whether that is released digitally or physically. I think they listed that way on platforms like itunes, spotify etc. they just call it album instead of singles.

but that's kinda what I was saying my theory earlier. that they'll probably release a quick 2 singles (like RV did). And then come out with a physical album. give them some time to build up the fandom, let them get organized before hitting them. haha

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,230,614
Pronouns
She/Her
Well because of that case of corona...no radio show and no The Show performance (aespa was 2nd place in voting)
But health goes first, and i hope they test negative.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,265,170
Well because of that case of corona...no radio show and no The Show performance (aespa was 2nd place in voting)
But health goes first, and i hope they test negative.

yeah... i just read I guess someone got corona at sbs so most of the idols are going under testing.

Top Bottom