aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
aespa said on their Vlive letters that they are going to be on Inkigayo tomorrow (or today ? depending on your timezone lol). I watched every fancam, they all looked very pretty

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
i really start to think that aespa isn't the full lineup

the promotions they receive isn't the type of promotions that a GG who was expected for 6years from a big3 would receive
especially considering the budget SM put in all their teaser, their concept, the mv, their performance etc...

they are schedules for only 3 music show next week, no radio show, no magazines shoot, no vlive , no variety, etc....

it look to me like sm might be waiting to add the other girls to the lineup to really push them

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭434,875
i really start to think that aespa isn't the full lineup

the promotions they receive isn't the type of promotions that a GG who was expected for 6years from a big3 would receive
especially considering the budget SM put in all their teaser, their concept, the mv, their performance etc...

they are schedules for only 3 music show next week, no radio show, no magazines shoot, no vlive , no variety, etc....

it look to me like sm might be waiting to add the other girls to the lineup to really push them
as far as i remember rv didn't do much they just promoted happiness with a few fansings (that the girls can't do so we have brief twitter and vlive updates) and their first variety show was weekly idol a few days before be natural so for their first comeback. Unfortunatly, sm doesn't push their ggs from the beginning like they do with their bgs we are lucky that we got a fandom name so early

lofti

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,490
yea I think there's gonna be more members too. My hope for more members was really low before but now it's been rising. I wonder if it'll be 7 or 9 if they do add more members. I'm hoping for Rino to make it :sanapray:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
as far as i remember rv didn't do much they just promoted happiness with a few fansings (that the girls can't do so we have brief twitter and vlive updates) and their first variety show was weekly idol a few days before be natural so for their first comeback. Unfortunatly, sm doesn't push their ggs from the beginning like they do with their bgs we are lucky that we got a fandom name so early
yeah, as I mentioned before, I think the promotions will be short regardless. Whether it's adding more members or just developing the concept further than what it is now I think this is just a teaser for what's to come (although Black Mamba is doing better than probably expected). First comeback will be the big bang where we'll really start to see the girls everywhere.
assuming that they don't do a remake comeback in between which is possible
SM has shown in the past that they're fine taking things slow and not putting all their eggs into the debut as seen with them being fine with waiting 5 years for NCT to get popular.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
did you guys watch COMEUP2020 conference? SM CEO said that aespa is an 8 member group: 4 humans and 4 avatars
here a translation I found

So the ot7 theory is dead, for good. I don't really like the fact that SM is trying to promote them as an 8 members group, especially since we barely saw the ae in Black Mamba

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
does SM not realise that nobody is going to stan an AI member more than an actual member. can they stop with this nonsense

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,149,820
Covid has also made it hard for idols to promote. Especially new groups. At least older groups already have a loyal fanbase. But new group is critical. They cannot meet fans in person yet. They can do video call fansigns as alternative. We'll see how things go in a couple weeks.

Usually its common tho for new sm artists to start a bit slow. Then you hear all the trash talk like they flopping or "i feel bad for them" etc. But they always rise at a consistant rate and step up each time. Then theres that 1 year sm just pushes them like crazy. Then people start to say they only pay attention to them, are favorites and not their other artists etc. 😂 never fails.

Top Bottom