SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,152,670
new colour! :poggers:

sm, where's your security??!! :angry:

NOOOOO!!! I LOVE HER PURPLE HAIR??? :noooo:

RE-EDIT: APPARENTLY THAT PHOTO AND VIDEO IS FROM MARCH. SO NO BLONDE-RINA:TzuyuKek:

lmao. I only wanted to post the positive stuff but you posted all the negative content. isn't security the school's responsibility. Like you don't send your kid to school... they participate in some school activity and then ask.. why didn't your Mother send better security? 😂 the school has a responsibility to keep students safe while on the premises. again, i think people give too much credit to what sm can control.

anyway... the people apparently apologized.

people shouldn't whine about this too long. tbh.. it gave them good exposure. media likes drama. if things went too perfect media would think "it's boring.. they nothing special to do news on". But if there is little bit of controversy then that makes reporters want to continue to be interested in them. A little sick I know... but that's how the media is. I used to work in the industry and I know how it works. Goes all the way back in the day in the 50s, 60s maybe even up to today. record labels used to hire and pay groups of girls to be crazed fans. ie. chase after them in public, rip off their clothes, scream at their concerts. This would get the public thinking "oh? who are these guys? they must be good?" 😁They must be popular... look at all those girls after them. I'm gonna check them out! And old trick but works! As long as the girls are safe tho. I didn't see anything too bad.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
The 2nd apology is better than the first one. I know nothing will change and they just did it to save their reputation, but still is better than nothing. And now SM will give aespa better security because MYs are still mass emailing them.:munchlax:

Top Bottom