aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,266,170
I think it's alright. Technically the terms of service say it's against the app's rules to share subscriber content with non-subscribers and a lot of accounts like that who post Bubble stuff online get reported/taken down. It's the account's choice if they want to risk that by publishing pictures from Bubble online :BoredPar: No reason for us not to have the content in this thread while it's still active.

Lol.. yeah. that's why I was saying I think they probably would like people to not share or spread "paid member content". And I would understand from those who paid as well.. cuz it's like... those people would get to see stuff for free while you are paying for it. But then again... it's hard to enforce. And.. for something like this forum where it's not that active and have many people I think it's ok.

Yes, some Mys think SM will make them promote as western artists (releasing some singles and then, the album). But some other believe that Next Level is like a pre-release and they will comeback with the album in June (because of the rumor of the summer EP...and something that Ningning said on bubble).

I mean.. it's pretty common for rookie groups to release singles for a while before a album. ie. enables for quicker / more frequent comebacks. But releasing singles seems to be more of a thing with kpop idols IMO these days. Like older groups like BP, Twice, BTS.. do it. And I'm sure others I can't think of as well.

Sorry for spamming but, since yesterday, I can't stop thinking that Next Level will sound like the SYNK teaser:TzuyuKek:

I feel like every time they will try to give us something different. They did the dance song (to show off their energy)... then the ballad (to show off their vocals).. this time what? maybe the song will be more experimental. :pandasantathink:

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,518,466
I feel like every time they will try to give us something different. They did the dance song (to show off their energy)... then the ballad (to show off their vocals).. this time what? maybe the song will be more experimental. :pandasantathink:

Hmmm. Maybe this time they will show off their rapping?

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,981,624

E0wIo8dVcAA2SO6
E0wIp42VIAALofe
E0wIrAAUYAIjePI

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,266,170
Hmmm. Maybe this time they will show off their rapping?

I don't think we're going to be getting a ballad.

haha. it would be unusual to followup a slow song with another slow song. They should be coming back with a more upbeat tempo song. Also it's called "Next Level" so that's kinda like saying they are stepping it up. :TzuyuKek: Whenever I see motorbikes it gives you a badass concept vibes. Could be a badass/sexy concept?

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,518,466
Whenever I see motorbikes it gives you a badass concept vibes. Could be a badass/sexy concept?

Definitely badass.

The next level of badassery (up from motorcycles) would involve explosions, cars and exploding cars. Maybe they'll save that for a later comeback.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Karina's teaser is gorgeous, even prettier than her Black Mamba teasers which I didn't believe was possible. I really like how the color palette and theme is identical to Black Mamba's. I mean, it's call Next Level and is obviously linked to BM but usually, when groups have trilogies, their teasers don't necessarily look like they could all be for the same song. I hope Next Level is going to be a real continuation of BM visual-wise, it would be super cool if they make the mv start at the weird end of Black Mamba so you can watch both like you would watch a tv serie !!

I think that Next Level is definitely going to be another catchy song but I hope this time it will have a rap part for Giselle. I think it's hard to guess which exact sound they're going for since they only have 1 song and Black Mamba was a bit unusual... I wouldn't be surprised if it is in the same genre as Black Mamba. I agree that motorbikes give badass concept vibes but since they look so fantasy like and futuristic, I don't think it's going to be a typical badass concept and I'm here for it !

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,266,170
Definitely badass.

The next level of badassery (up from motorcycles) would involve explosions, cars and exploding cars. Maybe they'll save that for a later comeback.

:omgwhat: explosions!? haha... you mean like blowing stuff up or more like fireworks? that would be some expensive filming. unless they do it as CGI :ROFLMAO: I don't want to have any expectations tho...

Karina's teaser is gorgeous, even prettier than her Black Mamba teasers which I didn't believe was possible. I really like how the color palette and theme is identical to Black Mamba's. I mean, it's call Next Level and is obviously linked to BM but usually, when groups have trilogies, their teasers don't necessarily look like they could all be for the same song. I hope Next Level is going to be a real continuation of BM visual-wise, it would be super cool if they make the mv start at the weird end of Black Mamba so you can watch both like you would watch a tv serie !!

I think that Next Level is definitely going to be another catchy song but I hope this time it will have a rap part for Giselle. I think it's hard to guess which exact sound they're going for since they only have 1 song and Black Mamba was a bit unusual... I wouldn't be surprised if it is in the same genre as Black Mamba. I agree that motorbikes give badass concept vibes but since they look so fantasy like and futuristic, I don't think it's going to be a typical badass concept and I'm here for it !

yeah I like when they do that... Generally for sm artists SM tend to stick with a general concept that carries them throughout their careers. Like RV has this carnival / amusement park thing going on. It changes but still sticking with that type of rollercoaster ride concept. Exo always has this superpower / pathcode linking to their concepts and songs. Obviously aespa will continue to use the AI but in different environment settings.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I really like how the color palette and theme is identical to Black Mamba's.

Technically, it's not the BM teasers they're matching, right? BM had the ugly green background teasers and the ones in that record shop. The purple fairy ones were the general group teasers before they announced BM.

when groups have trilogies, their teasers don't necessarily look like they could all be for the same song

I completely agree with this though! For me, it's more like this era is linked with the era that began with BM and maybe is part of a trilogy? So instead of the teasers being linked to BM specifically, they're linked with the era beginning with BM and lasting until now. Idk does that make sense? :sweat:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,230,714
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions: dnb

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins