AINA THE END (BiSH) had a major accident during a recording, received 30 stitches to the head, she shared a photo with fans

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­6,483,925

FscOsvjaAAAIf6u

the news came today but this actually happened last week, at the time they didn't gave much details of what happened other than she had an accident during a recording and that the group's activities were going to be postponed until next month

seems it was way more serious than what we thought, 30 stitches (10 internal and 20 external) is a lot! whatever happened was something major, she recalled that the blood wouldn't stop and when they took her in the ambulance she couldn't breathe and was feeling cold, the only thing she could think of was that she didn't wanted to die

i can tell you this was a pretty scary situation not only for her but also the other members of BiSH and fans, thankfully Aina says she is feeling better now, she says she is happy to be alive and that she is looking forward to going back to dancing and singing again so she is asking fans to wait a little more for her to return, the doctor told her that if things go well she should be back to BiSH by the 2nd week of April

again, they haven't explained what or how it happened, there may be some legal action going on behind the scenes and maybe they can't talk about it or maybe they just don't want to relive that bad experience, in any case she accepts that she is going to live with the scar from now one and is fine with that so she is hoping that fans don't mind either

and actually you know what? just imagine getting a description about her, "She is called Aina, her surname is THE END and has a large scar running along her forehead"
that sounds pretty damn badass :fab:

and if you want to look at the positive side the statement says she was recording a music video for her next unannounced solo release, we haven't gotten any news of her making more music for her solo project but now we know more is in the works so that's something to look forward

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­6,483,925
noooo,,, get well soon baby!! :sejeongcry:
pretty scary stuff specially because we knew about it since last week but didn't think it was that serious, i think they wanted to keep a low profile about what happened until Aina could share the news herself

i think it was for the best to wait for her to tell us, it does feels better to get the news from her than anyone else i feel
Head trauma is very serious. I hope that she will recover from this well. Feel better soon Aina.
the forehead is probably the "best" place to get hurt in the head, if the injure had been a little more to a side or the top this could had been really, really bad

thankfully it does seems she is feeling a lot better now! also i didn't noticed at first but she signed the statement with a small doodle of herself with the scar

FscVz4oaAAAY9qV

i feel that if you are a public figure having an incident that can change your appearance could be really distressing and hard to accept specially for someone in the idol scene where people pick at you for literally everything and anything so i think is pretty cool how she is being open about it, posting a picture and even poking a little of fun at what happened, that's a really nice "i'm going to look like this from now on but i don't mind so hopefully you neither!" energy, really nice mindset to have

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

μ—„μ§€λŠ” λ‚΄ μž₯λ―Έ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­44,391,113
pretty scary stuff specially because we knew about it since last week but didn't think it was that serious, i think they wanted to keep a low profile about what happened until Aina could share the news herself

i think it was for the best to wait for her to tell us, it does feels better to get the news from her than anyone else i feel

the forehead is probably the "best" place to get hurt in the head, if the injure had been a little more to a side or the top this could had been really, really bad

thankfully it does seems she is feeling a lot better now! also i didn't noticed at first but she signed the statement with a small doodle of herself with the scar

FscVz4oaAAAY9qV

i feel that if you are a public figure having an incident that can change your appearance could be really distressing and hard to accept specially for someone in the idol scene where people pick at you for literally everything and anything so i think is pretty cool how she is being open about it, posting a picture and even poking a little of fun at what happened, that's a really nice "i'm going to look like this from now on but i don't mind so hopefully you neither!" energy, really nice mindset to have
Makes me think of C/W singer Patsy Cline who used a headband to cover a serious scar on her forehead after an accident.

As someone who suffered a very serious facial injury(split open from forehead to upper lip and almost severed nose) I know that a good attitude is essential to having a good recovery. She seems to have that.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­6,483,925
As someone who suffered a very serious facial injury(split open from forehead to upper lip and almost severed nose) I know that a good attitude is essential to having a good recovery.
that sounds really painful, hopefully you are feeling better now :heartpar:

Top Bottom