Alcohol recomendation? Something that doesn't taste like shit plz

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
So, I don't really drink. But I kinda want to get into it? But so far I've tasted beer, vodka and tequila and they all taste like shit. Beer tastes bad and tequila/vodka straight up are a combination of no taste but taste like shit? Idk.
I tasted some tamarindo flavored vodka. I don't like tamarindo but well, the taste was bereable. I've drank palomas (or whatever you call it in english. It's sprite with tequila) and coke with vodka. Neither taste particularly "tasty". Maybe because it had a bit too much alcohol? I don't want it to taste like alcohol but if it doesn't taste I would need to drink a lot to even start feeling something (like I said I don't drink so I haven't been drunk or even tipsy ever)
Some recomendations? Be it "tasty" alcohol or some kind of combination (Ex, sprite and tequila) that doesn't taste so shitty

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
I'm same like you so... maybe try flavored soju/sake, shandy, or cider.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,300
Vodka is my poison of choice, Absolut Vanilla gives me life :yoosmile: Mix it with coke and you've got a good time.
Absolut_Vanilla_70cl__15704.1518023763.1280.1280.png

For something less hard, maybe give cider a try, you can get some really nice fruity ones liked mixed berry etc.

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
lemon vodka is THE shit

you should also try sweet or semi-sweet wines tbh

eloquence

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,570
Flavored soju is probably the easiest alcohol to down., since it doesn't taste like alcohol at all. Or you could just try sweet drinks like rum and coke, whisky+ginger ale or any sweet liqueur + soft drink.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Also not much of a drinker, and like you, those drinks do nothing for me; I prefer sweet tasting drinks. Nothing beats a berry falvored margarita; you need a cocktail mixer and blender, but you can adjust everything to your taste, too.

Several cups of frozen berries.
Sugar.
Ice cubes.
Tequila or vodka. Use the jigger to measure for one or two shots.
Orange juice.
Lemon juice.
Berry syrup or grand mariner (optional).

Blend the fruit, juice, ice and a couple spoonfuls of sugar first until smooth, add ice cubes, alcohol andberry blend to mixer, shake, and serve. You're good to go. Add some salt or sugar to the edges if you want, but I like them without.

Como la gente puede tomar mezcal directo, nunca sabre.

Last edited:

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
Also not much of a drinker, and like you, those drinks do nothing for me; I prefer sweet tasting drinks. Nothing beats a berry falvored margarita; you need a cocktail mixer and blender, but you can adjust everything to your taste, too.

Several cups of frozen berries.
Sugar.
Ice cubes.
Tequila or vodka. Use the jigger to measure for one or two shots.
Orange juice.
Lemon juice.
Berry syrup or grand mariner (optional).

Blend the fruit, juice, ice and a couple spoonfuls of sugar first until smooth, add ice cubes, alcohol andberry blend to mixer, shake, and serve. You're good to go. Add some salt or sugar to the edges if you want, but I like them without.

Como la gente puede tomar mezcal directo, nunca sabre.
the problem is when you go to parties the most they have is some sprite/coke to mix with the alcohol. and some of them directly drink shots of only tequila/vodka so it's a bit hard to have syrups, and sugar and everything you get me? I think the go to would be buying a drink that's nice from the start, like other have said, flavored alcohol

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
the problem is when you go to parties the most they have is some sprite/coke to mix with the alcohol. and some of them directly drink shots of only tequila/vodka so it's a bit hard to have syrups, and sugar and everything you get me? I think the go to would be buying a drink that's nice from the start, like other have said, flavored alcohol
You can try the cheap Mexican party cocktail of vodka/Malibu + pineapple juice, lol. It's my go to or wine in a party.

montchery

Bang! Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭29,320
Try white wine, it is sweet.
Or black vodka with lime, that one doesnt taste too much like alcohol either.

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Yo! yo! yo yo yo yo. Try Sweet Revenge. It's a strawberry whiskey. Hella strong but amazing.
Also if you don't like alcohol taste try ACE Pineapple cider. It's my favorite ever

Top Bottom