[ALLKPOP] Seungri partially admits to illegal gambling charges during police questioning

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
1566990913-20190828-seungri.jpg

Seungri has reportedly admitted to gambling charges during police questioning.

On August 28, the former Big Bang member attended questioning at the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, and before entering the station, he told reporters, "I'll dutifully undergo police questioning. I apologize once again for causing worry."

According to reports, Seungri has admitted to some of his charges for gambling illegally overseas, but he has denied being involved in "hwanchigi" or illegal foreign exchange. His questioning is still ongoing after 10 hours.

Yang Hyun Suk, who is also under investigation for the same charges, will attend police questioning on August 29 KST.

source

Hard to deny when there's CCTV evidence and the FBI corroborating the gambling accusations. The question is whether the SMPA can connect the dots and trace the flow of money. I guess YG will also have to cop to the gambling as well, though I wouldn't be surprised it if they coordinated their defense.

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
Yeah right oh well not like i have any faith in the korean law system its corrupt to the roots

Vante

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,400
I don't think it makes any difference if admits or not we all know the truth
As long as SK police is involved I don't put my expectations high

Top Bottom