Am I the only one that gets teary eyed when listening to video game soundtracks

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
It just reminds me of a magical world I'm not in anymore, my childhood... As you can tell by my recent posts I've been in major denial about my new chapter in my life.But right now I'm sobbing while listening to the paper mario soundtrack.
I wish stores had cute theme music when you walk in them :(

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Well same, specially this year
Around april i listened to the music of final fantasy IX and i cried a lot​

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
It just reminds me of a magical world I'm not in anymore, my childhood... As you can tell by my recent posts I've been in major denial about my new chapter in my life.But right now I'm sobbing while listening to the paper mario soundtrack.
I wish stores had cute theme music when you walk in them :(

I know the feeling, I swear some soundtracks was made to make you sob... the game (and life) is hard enough as it is and then you have the music playing without knowing im start to cry!!! I also happen to play alot of sad games!!

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
No you're not alone.

On top of the nostalgia, if your game has such an emotional soundtrack like this you just can't help but break down. :sejeongcry:

Pseudo

Lifetime Orbit
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,760
I love video game soundtracks! And more than a few of them make me emotional, reminding me of the feelings that I had when I played through those moments the music played in the game. My most recent obsession is the Fallout 4 soundtrack - ambient music from Bethesda games are usually very peaceful and emotive.

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Game soundtracks motivate me a lot while doing literally anything

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
I don't really get emo over game music except Skyrim's

Tho I think Oblivion's music is better, Skyrim's music hits me in the feels more... Tooth and Claw got stuck on loop once thanks to a bug so now I freak out whenever I hear it, while Far Horizons is like... Confirmation that the area is safe (for now) which can be really comforting if you just got out a difficult fight/dark cave with monsters.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
I get emotional listening to some. I get chills, sad, and so on. I jam some of them in my playlist!

Top Bottom