An Appreciation Post! (or something...)

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,545
Pronouns
idk
I would like to take the time and thank all the hard-working staff members of our lil site here!
Each 'department' works hard for us everyday to make sure we have a fun an amazing time using this forum!!

For Events:
@AKID❀KI , @AStannie , @Bchip , @Riri
Y'all are the ones that keep giving us fun new events to participate in! Giving us a easy way to talk to people on this site that we might not have on our own. I'll never know all the stress that goes into planning these huge events (and I don't wanna know lmao) So, thank you for providing us with some fun times and fond memories~

For SNS:
@Polaris_Tae , @abra , @BlueNose , @Dr. Mew ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ , @Dragon of the West , @Yuki
Tbh y'all are what keep me up to date with what is happening in the world of k-pop (and beyond). Thank you for keeping everyone informed about what's going on!
<33

For Mods:
@sm maid , @Golden , @Idol Killer
So much power in the hands of people that probably shouldn't have it.... Jk, jk~ (maybe.... who knows... xD) There quite a few people and I can only image what problems y'all have to deal with. so, thank you guys for watching over this site and making sure everyone is following the rules!

For Shop:
@Mina , @Baymax , @yooamygirls
Thank you for running the shop and helping everyone with their items~

For Awards, GFX, Translations (and anyone else I missed):
Thank you for your hard work! I'm sorry I clumped everyone else into one but I'm no good with words and this is already repeating itself so much so

Once again
Thank you to the wonderful staff of HallyuPlus! We would not be here without you!

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
To @Riri @AKID❀KI @AStannie @Bchip for putting so much effort into games
To @Saint Ren @Dragon of the West @Yuki @abra @Dr. Mew ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ @Polaris_Tae for being great parts of the sns team
To @Golden for being the mod that i love to argue with, and @sm maid and @Idol Killer for keeping us all under control
To @llama whom i dont know your H+ tag, @yerm and anyone else on gfx that im forgetting, thanks for making the site gorgeous
To awards like @Mina and @mocha sorry if im forgetting anyone, but thanks for keeping up with all the crazy tasks
To shop @Baymax @yooamygirls and Mina, thanks for giving us cute items, and baymax for pullinh through with gliders gfx

Top Bottom