ANNOUNCEMENT ...and we're back! Changes to User of the Month and voting for July 2021!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
:HidePar:
*knock knock* Mic testing... 1, 2, 3... hello?

After the moderating team spent a few months polishing the plaques of our Hallyuwood Walk of Fame, we are finally back with User of the Month!

Before we begin, there have been a few changes with User of the Month, one being how to vote.
We are no longer accepting votes through thread posts or PMs, instead, votes will be cast through a form!

Furthermore, you will hopefully be pleased to know that there are new rewards... but for now, we'll keep that a secret! 🤫
The user that is selected for our user of the month will also get to say a few words if they wish and the moderators will interrogate them I mean, what–

Ahem, anyways...

With June coming to an eventful end, we hope that you thoroughly enjoyed this month celebrating Hallyuplus' 2nd Anniversary with our Events Team and Pride with our Awards Team! Oh, and make sure you check out The Showcase with various types of works by our talented users, and the new Events updates!

And now without further ado, it's time to come and help us choose who YOU think deserves to be our User of the Month for the month of July!
Was there a user who stood out to you due to their dedication or contribution to the forums? Did a user make you feel welcomed and appreciated? Was there a user who posted interesting things? Whatever it is, come and have your say!

Please try and give valid reasons for your pick. You are only allowed to vote once and you cannot vote for yourself.

VOTE FOR JULY'S USER OF THE MONTH

Voting closes 3rd of July.
We will announce our user of the month in the week commencing 5th of July.

Happy voting and see you soon!

:palwink:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭142,509
omg i'm glad this is coming back! i'm voting asap! there are several active users that have yet to have the honor of wearing the "user of the month" banner that definitely deserve to!

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I voted for the correct user
704846177459503205.png

Top Bottom