CF ano - Life CARD "We are more than Us"

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,491,825

sVRo6wG9FRWpw5kKk6t9.jpg

mv.webp

cool! this is actually a big campaign, 2022 was ano's breakthrough year and i'm definitely looking forward to what she has planned for 2023

more info on ano in the 2nd post but for now what is "life CARD"? seems to be a new online credit card business aimed at young people, there is more to it but... is just finance stuff

in any case for the next weeks ano's face is going to be plastered around different parts of Tokyo so you are going to be able to watch her ads while going through your day, i'm jealous!

FoCYUmBaYAEdYq7

FoCYUmGagAALsfA

not only they are going to play on TV but there are going to be multiple versions of the ad, for example this one is different from the one above

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,491,825
ano is a soloist, model, actress and TV personality, she is a former member of the idol group YOU'LL MELT MORE

2022 was her breakthrough year, she appeared in her first film and also on Netflix reality show "Run for the Money", released her debut single and most notable did the ED song for "Chainsaw Man" which became a hit

she is an incredibly talented composer and has been making music for a while but it wasn't until 2020 that she launched her solo career, her debut "AIDA" was released on early 2022 it was the theme song of the Anime "TIGGER & BUNNY" she has tons of good releases so you should check them

she is also the leader of the band "I's"

Top Bottom