Anti-Gay Hungarian Politician Resigns After Being Caught By Police Leaving a 25-Man Orgy Through a Window

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,200
115756608_mediaitem115752285-710x399.jpg

Jozsef Szajer, a member of the European Parliament representing Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s Fidesz party known for pushing anti-LGBT legislation, has resigned from his position in Brussels after he was caught leaving a 25-man gay orgy.

According to reports, he ignored Belgium’s COVID-19 lockdown to attend the sex party. The police found 25 naked men at the gathering, including Szajer and some diplomats, the Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure reported.

The newspaper quoted a local police source as saying, “We interrupted a gang bang.”

Jozsef climbed out a first-floor window and was spotted “fleeing along the gutter,” the public prosecutor’s office said.

A source close to the investigation told Politico that officers were called after a complaint about a “night-time disturbance.”

25 different bodies? At once? During a pandemic?

Source

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
The newspaper quoted a local police source as saying, “We interrupted a gang bang.”

:tea2:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
i understand being closeted bcs not everyone has the privilege to be out. but i despise gay ppl like this as it perpetuates the harmful stereotypes that straight people create that homophobic people are just gay people in the closet. bcs most homophobic people are heterosexuals

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,414,615
Pronouns
He/Him
This story perpetuate the harmful stereotype of the sexually promiscuous gay man.

I don't see how being "sexually promiscuous" can be seen as harmful, because it shouldn't be seen like that (maybe I'm being too naive here I don't know), and not only gay men are like that. Everyone can be sexually promiscuous and tbh it isn't anything wrong at all? So instead of blaming to the story, we should blame the actual people who make the stereotypes with negative connotations.

i understand being closeted bcs not everyone has the privilege to be out. but i despise gay ppl like this as it perpetuates the harmful stereotypes that straight people create that homophobic people are just gay people in the closet. bcs most homophobic people are heterosexuals

If I'm understanding this right; so you despise "gay people like this" (which I don't get this at all) because some straight kids make harmful stereotypes just because? Why not um hate the actual people who make the stereotypes instead though? The only wrong thing this man did (in the situation that the news provide ofc, idk about his personal life, decisions and actions) was breaking the whole pandemic protocol of not being in a place with more than X number of people (the number changes with each country tbh but I'm guessing he broke it cause yeah).

If you are coming at him for being a closeted homosexual man that had to side with the anti-LGTBQ+ community movement, I think you are missing the point of him having to do that; because therefore he wouldn't be able to be in that position or he would have some of his basic rights removed because of his sexual orientation. I'm not defending him or the possible actions that he did, but that shouldnt be the main focus, the main problem is him having to hide who he likes or not in this century because society doesn't accept his sexual orientation.

About the whole stereotype of homophobic people being closeted homosexual or not I won't even go in there because tbh it's a dumb thing. I heard a lot of stereotypes: homophobic people are mostly closeted homosexual, homophobic people are mostly straight...etc. Who cares about the sexual orientation about homophobic people, they are just that: homophobic. And I think we should focus on educate them and forget about the damn stereotypes this whole society loves to talk about lmao

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
I don't see how being "sexually promiscuous" can be seen as harmful, because it shouldn't be seen like that (maybe I'm being too naive here I don't know), and not only gay men are like that. Everyone can be sexually promiscuous and tbh it isn't anything wrong at all? So instead of blaming to the story, we should blame the actual people who make the stereotypes with negative connotations.

If I'm understanding this right; so you despise "gay people like this" (which I don't get this at all) because some straight kids make harmful stereotypes just because? Why not um hate the actual people who make the stereotypes instead though? The only wrong thing this man did (in the situation that the news provide ofc, idk about his personal life, decisions and actions) was breaking the whole pandemic protocol of not being in a place with more than X number of people (the number changes with each country tbh but I'm guessing he broke it cause yeah).

If you are coming at him for being a closeted homosexual man that had to side with the anti-LGTBQ+ community movement, I think you are missing the point of him having to do that; because therefore he wouldn't be able to be in that position or he would have some of his basic rights removed because of his sexual orientation. I'm not defending him or the possible actions that he did, but that shouldnt be the main focus, the main problem is him having to hide who he likes or not in this century because society doesn't accept his sexual orientation.

About the whole stereotype of homophobic people being closeted homosexual or not I won't even go in there because tbh it's a dumb thing. I heard a lot of stereotypes: homophobic people are mostly closeted homosexual, homophobic people are mostly straight...etc. Who cares about the sexual orientation about homophobic people, they are just that: homophobic. And I think we should focus on educate them and forget about the damn stereotypes this whole society loves to talk about lmao
well thats my opinion, what i dont like about it is how they use it to shift the blame on gay people. and be like "see its not us"
and when they think like that they wont listen even if we try to educate them.

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,414,615
Pronouns
He/Him
well thats my opinion, what i dont like about it is how they use it to shift the blame on gay people. and be like "see its not us"
and when they think like that they wont listen even if we try to educate them.
With this point I agree but thats not what I understood with your first comment tbh; it's like you were shifting the blame to the homosexual people who you described as "gay people like this" so it seemed really off to me to despise them when the actual problem, as you just said, is the people who is actually shifting the blame. Your comment sounded too confusing imo, thats why I didn't understand it tbh.

Well we just have to keep trying to educate them and make them see that the wrong thing here is the whole stereotypes created by society about the LGTBQ+ community, and if they keep not listenting, well then that's their problem I guess

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
With this point I agree but thats not what I understood with your first comment tbh; it's like you were shifting the blame to the homosexual people who you described as "gay people like this" so it seemed really off to me to despise them when the actual problem, as you just said, is the people who is actually shifting the blame. Your comment sounded too confusing imo, thats why I didn't understand it tbh.

Well we just have to keep trying to educate them and make them see that the wrong thing here is the whole stereotypes created by society about the LGTBQ+ community, and if they keep not listenting, well then that's their problem I guess
yeah i just realized my words was very poorly worded.......apologies 😭

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,414,615
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah i just realized my words was very poorly worded.......apologies 😭
It's ok, it could happen to anyone! I'm glad we are on the same page about the general idea though! 😊

Thomas11

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭573,100

I mean everyone knows that gay men have a long history of being associated with sexually transmitted illnesses, and obviously the sexually promiscuous stereotype that is often placed on gay men goes hand in hand with that. That's obviously harmful.

Reactions: She

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,414,615
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean everyone knows that gay men have a long history of being associated with sexually transmitted illnesses, and obviously the sexually promiscuous stereotype that is often placed on gay men goes hand in hand with that. That's obviously harmful.
I mean yeah those are indeed harmful stereotypes and I get that because I suffered those exact same stereotypes myself too but my point is that we shouldnt blame this story (or whichever story happens) for the stereotypes themselves; it's the people who make those stereotypes with bad connotations the ones that should be blamed.

Being sexually promiscuous shouldn't be seen as harmful, because everyone should do with their bodies whatever they want as long as they don't harm anyone else in the process; but yeah I guess society isn't ready yet to accept that and will keep creating stereotypes just for the sake of it.

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
He probably sees ~homosexual activity~ as this degenerate, illicit sex hobby that he has and thinks all same-sex attracted people must be like that... Honestly not uncommon but they're usually not politicians.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
I some something trending about a Hungarian politician, but was busy.

If I had known it was something like this, I would have clicked.

Idiot
Also, why are other EU countries giving money to this country again?

Top Bottom