anyone got some diet tips?

Indigo

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
I wanna lose like 5kg but I've been stuck at my current weight since february i always gain some lose some but always keep going back to the same weight

I always start the day saying today I'm gonna go through with my diet but end up always breaking it its so depressing :somicry:

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Just live baby. Youll be happier......but if you dont wanna do that
cut sugar, eat meat once a day, drink lots of water, your body will burn calories better without the sugar and a small amount of meat should help your digest food better.

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,272
currently my cat is on weightloss diet, i am feeding light cat mix and weighing the amount supplied, and making sure she gets more excercise, i also made excel spreadsheet to track the results :RichPar:

you could apply the same principles to human

Reactions: dnb

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,730,550
This is how I lose my weight:

1) Decrease my carbs intake

2) Eat plenty of proteins.
Proteins are good because it have a higher TEF than the likes of Carbos or fats. TEF refer to thermic effect of food. Having a higher TEF mean that you are burning more calories to process it. Eating proteins help to make you to feel more full thus reducing your needs to snack. It help to repair and build your muscles. Having more muscles will help you to burn more calories. Remember that your proteins should be cooked healthily though.

3) Drink more water. It can help to flush out excess water in your body. Water as in plain water of course.

4,) Get enough sleep. A poor night of sleep can decrease your metabolism.

I will also suggest adding workouts to your routine. 3-4 times a week. (Personally I workout 6 days a week because I have a different goal).

Top Bottom