Anyone Interested In A Little Experiment?

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
It's simple: The last quarter of 2019 is approaching, the idea is to see what we're capable of doing in four months. Give ourselves four months to try to achieve whatever goal we have had in mind this year; whether it is to lose a certain amount of weight, start that new sport or workout regime you've been wanting to try, improve your diet, anything is valid.

The idea is to post your goal, keep a track of your progress in this thread and/or encourage others; and then, at the end of 2019, or start of next year, post your results.

Whomever is interested has until the end of August to take a shot at the four months, but if you join later on, you're still welcome. If no one is interested, then I'll just use this thread to keep a track of my progress.
:yoosmile:

Goal: Lose 5 or more kg.
Starting Stats: 55kg.
Ending Stats: TBA

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,141,600
I recently started working out again after a short break.

So here is my goals:

1] Get abs
2] Do 20 standard pull up in a row
Targeted deadline: End of Dec

danosh

🧡 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,675
It's simple: The last quarter of 2019 is approaching, the idea is to see what we're capable of doing in four months. Give ourselves four months to try to achieve whatever goal we have had in mind this year; whether it is to lose a certain amount of weight, start that new sport or workout regime you've been wanting to try, improve your diet, anything is valid.

The idea is to post your goal, keep a track of your progress in this thread and/or encourage others; and then, at the end of 2019, or start of next year, post your results.

Whomever is interested has until the end of August to take a shot at the four months, but if you join later on, you're still welcome. If no one is interested, then I'll just use this thread to keep a track of my progress.
:yoosmile:

Goal: Lose 5 or more kg.
Starting Stats: 55kg.
Ending Stats: TBA

that's interesting :tea1:

55kg??? can I ask how tall are you?

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
that's interesting :tea1:

55kg??? can I ask how tall are you?
Omg, I got no notifications for this so I had no idea people actually replied, lmao.

I’m 5’1, so I’m in a normal weight and BMI range. The lightest I’ve been is 49kg, and I wanna see if I can go back to that.

Top Bottom