Appreciation for my heart pieces

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
There are many parts of a heart, here are a few pieces of mine.

Sm Maid - She's the nicest, When we first met we really didn't get along, but now we get along just great and I'm happy we are friends. :LovePar:

Choocoo - SHES BACK! My Fellow Chris Evaninite, she's a queen in her own right, I'm so happy we have a place where we can reconnect. :LovePar:

Moelleux- AH! What to say I think in our 3-year friendship, we only had 1 fight...1. Honestly, you are my closest friend on the forum you keep me sane, for the most part :LovePar:

Ren- I Like you. :LovePar:

Riri - Honestly I'm so proud of you. You are becoming the woman whos sure of herself and honestly, I'm so happy for you. I love u dearly :LovePar:

Chu- MY CHUCHUTRAIN YOU ARE MY CHUCHUTRAIN. I love you so much honestly if I don't talk to you everyday my day is gray and sad bleu :( :LovePar:

Blue: my blueberrymuffincookiecupcake I LOVE US! We may not have the same taste and yell at each other for lack of taste but we slay, WE SLAY! :LovePar:

Mimi- I know we don't talk a lot, but you are my drama friend and fellow nini stan! thanks for being part of my life I love u. :LovePar:

To all the Martell's
Nara/Chomi/Bayblade/Bchip/Astan

You are all my babies and literally the sweetest people. I know if I ever need to vent, or I feel frustrated any of you guys would put a smile on my face. I love u guys a lot. :LovePar:

I'm not tagging anyone i want you to be surprised when you click on the thread

Also Shout out to seals
I'm really happy, I got to meet new people and build stronger bonds with the ones I already knew!

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,584,299
Shy2.gif

> You are all my babies
:JudgyDubu: I will let it slide for today

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,300
Pronouns
She/Her
" MY CHUCHUTRAIN YOU ARE MY CHUCHUTRAIN. I love you so much honestly if I don't talk to you everyday my day is gray and sad bleu :( " the way we all knew blue was ready for a dispute lol

LOVE YOU GOLDIE!!!

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,353,078
I missed you too, dear Goldie! Hope that you are doing well and I am happy we can talk to each other again~ you are just as fun as always!!

Love you!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,550
Keep being the chaotic but loving soul that you are, Goldie! :LovePar:

Top Bottom