Appreciation thread for Meerkats 💖

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328
original.gif

Hello everyone~ Even if it is just a task, I would like to show off the appreciation I have for my fellow Meerkats as all of them deserve the love <3

@Chomiczewska I am glad that I had a chance to meet you and that we were able to talk more. You are very fun and I like to joke around with you during the games. I will always continue to root for you when you play them as you make all of us proud! :shablob: :wow:

@Yohan Enthusiast Wish that you would play more games with you! I really enjoyed the ones we have played before, so it makes me sad when you are not around. Though I was happy to watch you slay the card game last night! And we always love to hear from you~ it is always nice when you pop up :shablob::heartublob:

@sm maid My favorite person who always spams Winwin to me and also my favorite mod (alongside my wife Goldie). May you always be wonderful as you are and thank you for spreading Belle love around. Also wish that our timezones would match each other's a lot more. You are a great one! :shablob::heartublob: I was really really happy when I saw you as a Meerkat!

@Panda I am not sure if we get to talk to each other a lot TT But I always appreciate you updating WayV thread and I always love your sigs! :wow::wow:

@Nara She is very wonderful and super sweet. Hope you don't mind it when I tease you a little bit sometimes (though I hope that you don't take it too seriously TT). You are very kind. And we love the girl who chooses her biases! :heartublob::wow:

@BlessMeAchoo Hope you are doing okay since you have not been active around our Cord that much! And I really like your name. May you always be blessed! :shablob::heartublob:

@Polaris_Tae Our favorite cpop lover! Thank you for streaming Atlantis the other day and also helping me to find out about S.I.S. I love Night Surfing. And you also love WayV. So you are made of 70% greatness and 30% Meerkatness! May you play more games with us! :heartpar::heartublob:

To @Mina , I am very happy that we both also met and you seem like super fun person to talk to!!! I was a little bit hesitant about you because I don't know what about you made me so nervous. You also have an epitome of taste for loving Touch. Stay fantastic and the person you currently are! :shablob::heartublob:

To @sandwich , you know that I have so much love for you and adoration and I am glad that you came to join our camp which is full of shenanigans! You are forever amazing and I am so glad that we are still friends. You always make me very happy when you talk to me. And you are Shawol which makes you even more beautiful :wow: :heartublob:

To our dear leaders @AStannie and @Bchip Thank you for being patient with us and putting up with us .Thank you, Bchip, for hosting such a great game as you did the other day and hope that you are doing well! And also AStannie sorry for sometimes breaking the rules and still being so patient with me (and not only me - but and also with others, as we can be a little bit handy). You two are super awesome and we would not be as Meerkaty without you two, as we are today! We love you :shablob::heartublob:

@Drew @yooamygirls @roseychu @Sweetlight @Sexy I didn't get to talk to any of you and it makes me feel very bad TT I really hope that you are all well and I saw some of you around the forum, which makes me believe that you are lovely and you also deserve the appreciation and love :hearteu: :heartpar:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,232,258
aww Coco :heartublob: i don't mind it when you tease a little sjdsf
Thanks for such sweet words:heartpar:

Top Bottom