Are the idols always followed by their managers and staff?

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
I've been watching Vlive streams of my favs and in some of them it seems they are alone, but they might not be? I saw a stream of Lovelyz doing karaoke, Jin, Baby Soul and Yein. But are they actually alone?

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
They always have a manager there as far as I'm aware, even when you think the manager isn't there they're almost certainly sat there in the corner off camera. It's to make sure the idols don't say/do anything their company won't like. It's kind of sad really, idols truly have no freedom.

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
I don't think they are ever usually left alone with Vlives. I think sometimes we should remember that they are really "at work". The Vlive is just another thing the company is arranging for promotion, so it's important for a staff member to be present. They probably help the idols and also stop them saying some things (usually commercial brand names).

Having said all that, there is a very funny clip with Twice when they are alone in a Vlive... or, well... if you haven't seen it, I won't spoil it. Worth watching from the start.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,949
I don't think they are ever usually left alone with Vlives. I think sometimes we should remember that they are really "at work". The Vlive is just another thing the company is arranging for promotion, so it's important for a staff member to be present. They probably help the idols and also stop them saying some things (usually commercial brand names).

Having said all that, there is a very funny clip with Twice when they are alone in a Vlive... or, well... if you haven't seen it, I won't spoil it. Worth watching from the start.

I don't really watch others, but got7 have a good number of vlives from their homes/studios and there is definitely no one else present, but I do think they have managers watching them on a live

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Yes most of the time, but a lot of the time they don't. I've seen a whole bunch of fan accounts from meeting or spotting Twice members out and about in various places in Korea and Japan and according to the fans they were not with any staff or manager.
Maybe they are shadowed by security? But I doubt they have round the clock managers/security.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
Managers are there to protect them against perverts and creeps who stalk them or try to ask them out. Mangers are there to protect the company assets. There are a lot of crazy fucks in this world so.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,100
Depends on the label and the group's fame. BlackPink said on BlackPink House they always have a manager with them, even when they only go buy some food nearby.
On Dreamcatcher's VLOG they can wander around, go shopping, etc, with friends, with their family and without managers because no one would recognize them.

For VLive I think they always have somebody to monitor even when they is no staff in the room.

Top Bottom