Are you a long sleeve wearer?

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,167,649
I don't like long sleeves. Sweaters, T-shirts, jackets - I don't like any of them and if not for the fact that the weather doesn't stay between 15 - 20C year round, I wouldn't wear them. Well, I don't really wear them much anyway, I only have a jacket on me when I'm outside, but the second I am not it flies off of my faster than Flash runs :pepesanta:Even in the dead of winter and -10C outside I still only have a short or no sleeve clothes under my outdoor layer.
Outside of jackets that I somehow own 7 of despite not buying even one of them :squirtlechristmas: I only own 5 items with long sleeves - 3 sweaters, 1 shirt and 1 dress. I actually bought all of the sweaters. A decade ago, but I did buy them. I may wear one of them maybe once a year, 'coz I do think they look nice, but they are just so hot despite being relatively thin. Except for my Christmas pompon nose reindeer one, that bish is THICK. The other 2 items tho? My mom bought both of them, but they turned out to be too big for her, so she gave them to me. Ngl the dress is really cute, but the sleeves really keep me from wearing it as much as I would like.

So I have not supported Big Long Sleeve in decade and I'm glad they are not getting money they don't deserve. I hope Small Short Sleeve will overtake them soon as the superior winter attire.
What about you guys? How do you feel about long sleeves? :pandasantacookie:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
typically i pref t-shirts, but i'm a big fan of hoodies. In the fall thru spring months i have one on a lot of the time

FlippantMeekGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,167,649

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,167,649
Hell yeah, I love wearing long-sleeves when I can! :ragepaimon:
I tuck my long sleeves into some high waist pants and try to look artsy and mysterious
I love long sleeved sweaters :poggers:
But I don’t think I have many long sleeved shirts, usually just layer a t shirt with a warmer jacket :poggers:
fullmetal-alchemist-lust.gif

I live in Brazil. There are like 2 days in the whole year i can wear something with a long sleeve :brbdying: But even when it's cold i prefer t-shirts.
Glad to know I can trust my got7 chingu :blushblob:

i wear a jacket/hoodie only when i go to outside even though i live in a tropical country, i guess people here prefer to be drenched in sweat than burn by the sunlight :Slime:
I think I'd just dig tunnels like a mole to travel instead of having to make a choice between bad and badder :squirtlechristmas:

I'm a long sleeve wearer, I think it looks better on me than short sleeves :poggers:
Plus the weather here is usually cold and/or wet so my wardrobe consists of more long sleeves than short
I should have known, short sleever would never harm another short sleever :JudgyDubu:

Dead Inside

Hongry Moderator Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,494,476
Pronouns
She/Her
fullmetal-alchemist-lust.gif

Glad to know I can trust my got7 chingu :blushblob:

I think I'd just dig tunnels like a mole to travel instead of having to make a choice between bad and badder :squirtlechristmas:

I should have known, short sleever would never harm another short sleever :JudgyDubu:
I feel it should be noted that I live in the north east of the United States so it is in fact chilly for a good 7 months of the year before it actually gets warm enough to not wear long sleeves

Top Bottom