Or are you going to...

Be a pirate...

tenor.gif

izru_17

^^
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,410
I'll get the one-month free trial, watch everything I can, then cancel before they can charge me...

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I'll check it out, but I'm already on Netflix and Hulu and adding another streaming service seems to be a bit much. I might cancel one each month and limit myself to two but who knows.

Midcara

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,535
Probably not, I pay enough for other streaming services and cable/internet. If they end up releasing good stuff I may do the Hulu, ESPN, Disney+ deal they advertised.

Yes I'm getting disney + cause they are having a proud family revamp and I'm here for it
I heard this was false news spread by a fake Twitter account.

Last edited:

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
Yeah I love Disney! I don't have Netflix for the reason they remove films, and it's mostly Netflix officials (from what I heard) Disney+ also includes Star Wars (I've been wanting to watch the films for ages, but they're never on tv anymore) Nat Geo and Marvel so enough fun stuff to watch. I won't be getting normal tv when I move out as it's getting so expensive and I mostly watch Dutch tv anyways (most shows you can rewatch online for free, on official sites yep, but gotta do that within a week or they let you pay for the episode)

Top Bottom