Artist that have been around awhile but you just now stan? (Yes, this is my shameless stray kids promotion thread)

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
For me .........
Its............
STRAY KIDS

I learned all their names in like a few days. Bang Chan, Lee know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, felix, seungmin amd jeongin are my babies. I actually watched a one idol variety show for them, this is the feeling i had with beast and svt. Why they sooo young i feel like a granny lol. Im glad i got into them after woojin because i dont think i could handle any of them leaving now.

But ummmm heres some stuff thats stray kids........ for you. Feel free to post your new to you biases.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I wouldn't say stan because I only really stan Twice :teehee: But I'm gonna say Day6. I liked their debut song but didn't really follow any other songs of theirs. After coming across The Book of Us: Demon, though, I've started going through their discography and yeah, they're great :poggers:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
WJSN ig song wise......i still cant name all of their members :peepoblanket:

also The Boyz

i also wanna say TXT but theyve only been around for a year if that counts

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
:youdontsay: I guess NCT and Day6. For NCT, I fell hard for Taeyong after watching the Tiger Inside mv, this ofc led to me deciding to give nct 127 a chance, and turns out, I love their music (and their choreo). For Day6, I had actually been following Jae on twitter for a while, but had never rlly checked out their music. I'm a huge fan of offlinetv, so when I saw Toast's tweet saying he was playing among us with Jae I was like, wait...wut. After that I started watching Jae's twitch streams, and decided to actually listen to Day6's music. Turns out they have no bad songs :partydogo:

Top Bottom