Ask a Moderator

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,700
Hey so I didn’t read the rules and made multiple threads within the rule limit. I’m hoping since this forum is new y’all will let it slide and just give me a warning and not a warning point.

giphy.gif

A

Aerith

Hey so I didn’t read the rules and made multiple threads within the rule limit. I’m hoping since this forum is new y’all will let it slide and just give me a warning and not a warning point.

giphy.gif

Always read the rules first, but I'll let it slide since you realized what happened and came by here. Just remember it for the future~

wiz109

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,260

please pin when you get the time, thank you!

A

Aerith

please pin when you get the time, thank you!

Done~

A

Aerith

Permanent Please. Also Jjang I think would be the best fit as a op for the Got7 thread that I've made if she would like she can be the OP of the GOT7 Thread. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Done.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,959,624
What sites can be embedded(like instagram,youtube) in this forum? anything new?​

A

Aerith

What sites can be embedded(like instagram,youtube) in this forum? anything new?​

Currently you should be able to embed from:

Embeds media from approved sites into your message. It is recommended that you use the media button in the editor tool bar.
Approved sites: Apple Music, Dailymotion, Facebook, Flickr, Giphy, Imgur, Instagram, Liveleak, Metacafe, Pinterest, Reddit, SoundCloud, Spotify, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube

Top Bottom