Ask a Moderator

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,883,324
the search function leaves out small words like "Twice" even if you add other words next to it.
is there any work around for this?​

B

bumbers

the search function leaves out small words like "Twice" even if you add other words next to it.
is there any work around for this?​

Can you give an example of what you were searching for when that happens? I can let the admins know. (y)

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,883,324
Can you give an example of what you were searching for when that happens? I can let the admins know. (y)
Capturasade.png

i only put "Twice official" in keywords and didn't change anything else

A

Aerith

Capturasade.png

i only put "Twice official" in keywords and didn't change anything else

I'll see about getting this fixed but in the meantime, if you add an asterisk (*) to the end of Twice it will search for it like normal. The search engine is, unfortunately, filtering it out at the moment for being a "common" word. I will get it dealt with.

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,883,324
I'll see about getting this fixed but in the meantime, if you add an asterisk (*) to the end of Twice it will search for it like normal. The search engine is, unfortunately, filtering it out at the moment for being a "common" word. I will get it dealt with.
oh yeah, it works.. Thanks for the work around(y)

A

Aerith

hello. How to ignore signature?

Unfortunately, you can't ignore just a specific signature at the moment. You can ignore all signatures however by clicking your DP in the upper right-hand corner, going to preference and unchecking the box to show signatures with user messages.

D

Deleted member 220

Hello how to close my account ?

If you can please delete/ban this account starting now I’ll dm you guys on twitter if I wanted to come back :hearteu:

ydng

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,265
Hello! ?

I was trying to edit the About Me feature on my profile but whenever I attempt to add a picture I get a message saying: "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact your administrator."

All I was trying to do was paste the link of a picture from Imgur into the 'Insert picture' icon when I was editing my profile. I also screenshot a picture of the error to post onto this comment I'm sending right now but the same message is appearing...

Is there any way I can solve this issue?

Bazz

Apink Forever Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,500
Hello! ?

I was trying to edit the About Me feature on my profile but whenever I attempt to add a picture I get a message saying: "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact your administrator."

All I was trying to do was paste the link of a picture from Imgur into the 'Insert picture' icon when I was editing my profile. I also screenshot a picture of the error to post onto this comment I'm sending right now but the same message is appearing...

Is there any way I can solve this issue?
Hello there! Can you just post the link you were trying to add please?

Top Bottom