Ask a Moderator

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,413,515
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you have this same issue with other browsers?

If its just Chrome, it seems Chrome add-ons tend to make changes without you realizing it. It could be another add-on you have that updated all of a sudden and is causing it. At this point disable your add-ons one by one and see if the Twitter links load normally after doing so.
As I already mentioned before, it happened with all the browsers, not only Chrome

I tried disabling some add-ons I had and now it works indeed, so thank you!

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,118,813
Some of the moving banners at the top of the page are visible to me as normal, while others appear as just a block like in the screenshot below. I cleared my phone twice. Also tried both mobile and desktop versions and it appears the same. I am using Samsung browser with no add ons of any kind.
8uA0nur.jpg

Edit: The banner is working again. You can disregard this post. Thank you.

Last edited:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
For some reason,, I'm having trouble with my DP's. I try to upload them as gifs but they only go as still images. I wanna upload this as a DP
Hi there,

Usually, the end of the gifs from Tumblr you will see a v at the end of each link. Make sure u delete the v find a new host for the gif and then download.
try this X

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Hi there,

Usually, the end of the gifs from Tumblr you will see a v at the end of each link. Make sure u delete the v find a new host for the gif and then download.
try this X
Sorry to bother but it still won't upload my DP as a gif. This is the DP cropped
Jk6w2lz.gif
and I try uploading it, and it works, but it's not a gif

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
Sorry to bother but it still won't upload my DP as a gif. This is the DP cropped
Jk6w2lz.gif
and I try uploading it, and it works, but it's not a gif

Hello.

I can't really tell why it's not working but have you tried to reduce the size of the GIF? I am just guessing but I am thinking that it might be it being a file that is too large for it to upload it as a GIF on the forum. I think it has to be under 2MB.

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Hello.

I can't really tell why it's not working but have you tried to reduce the size of the GIF? I am just guessing but I am thinking that it might be it being a file that is too large for it to upload it as a GIF on the forum. I think it has to be under 2MB.
I can try that, thank you ::shablob:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,904
Pronouns
She/Her
Can I be perma banned please! I'm ready and thank you.

if you wish to come back just reach us through social media or have a friend talk to us

Top Bottom