Ask a Moderator

D

DR. K💉M 👄

can I have my early supporter banner removed?
edit: actually nvm if I can't get it back later <3

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,881,024
pasting a youtube link hyperlinks it with the title of the video, it doesnt embed the video after posting it,​

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
pasting a youtube link hyperlinks it with the title of the video, it doesnt embed the video after posting it,​
can you go into incognito mode or the equivalent of your browser's private mode and tell me if it still does it?

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,881,024
can you go into incognito mode or the equivalent of your browser's private mode and tell me if it still does it?
im using Edge browser, it had 'Paste as Link' as default in paste option . But when i changed the default to 'Paste as plain text', its working fine
same case in incognito mode​

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
im using Edge browser, it had 'Paste as Link' as default in paste option . But when i changed the default to 'Paste as plain text', its working fine
same case in incognito mode​
Okay another user has this issue, and they used edge, so it was determined that this was the "issue". The best you can do is just paste as plain text or do what you did there, change it to plain text.

S

Some

Whats with new registered thing ? I want a fancy new color too i basically live in this fourm :(

S

Some

Yeah and how their usernames are greyish colored now

also another Question you use this :yoosmile: whenever you talk to me did i ever upset you ? I don't know what i did but i'm sorry

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
Yeah and how their usernames are greyish colored now
oh i'm not sure about that, i'll ask the other moderators about it!

edit: so from what i understand, you would like to have the same username color as the users with the "registered" titles right?

also another Question you use this :yoosmile: whenever you talk to me did i ever upset you ? I don't know what i did but i'm sorry
nope, you didn't upset me or anything. i'm sorry if i made you feel that way, the emote i posted above is actually one of my favourite emotes alongside :wow: ^ this emote so i tend to use it a lot when im taking

S

Some

oh i'm not sure about that, i'll ask the other moderators about it!

nope, you didn't upset me or anything. i'm sorry if i made you feel that way, the emote i posted above is actually one of my favourite emotes alongside :wow: ^ this emote so i tend to use it a lot when im taking

phew i'm glad cuz i never see you use it with other people and many people use it sarcasticaly so i thought i did something and i think you're an amazing person so if you were upset with me thats gonna shock me . Glad you aren't and don't apologize i was just for me being a pathetic delulu person 🤣

with*one

all i wanna do ♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭679,200
phew i'm glad cuz i never see you use it with other people and many people use it sarcasticaly so i thought i did something and i think you're an amazing person so if you were upset with me thats gonna shock me . Glad you aren't and don't apologize i was just for me being a pathetic delulu person 🤣
ahh, it's fine, i didn't want you to get worried over something you didn't do :BoredPar:

alright, i'll do that and update you on it once i get a reply from them! :jinjudge:

Top Bottom