Ask a Moderator

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Sometimes when I give a like, I get sent to a different page asking me to confirm I want to do that.
It's kind of annoying, as it takes a bit of time to load too.

Can I switch this off?

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
Why doesn't "Awards" tell us how much each award costs?

In this thread they inform you that
Your first award can be requested at 25 posts and will increase by 25 until you get to 200 posts or your 8th request.
After that it will increase by 100 posts.

this is the general rule for all KPOP/CPOP/JPOP awards
other than that, there are special event awards which can be free or require you to reach a certain milestone in the event, but these are temporary so you have to keep up with the news on the site and make sure not to miss them!
also, you can buy this award request form for 40k plus coins to have a custom badge that is not for KPOP/CPOP/JPOP
or buy a plus pal purchasable badge for 20k plus coins

if you wish to send feedback to the awards team and maybe request them to put this additional info on the OP, you can go here

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
Sometimes when I give a like, I get sent to a different page asking me to confirm I want to do that.
It's kind of annoying, as it takes a bit of time to load too.

Can I switch this off?

this happens when you click before the page is fully loaded, unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it, sorry

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi i'd like to be permanently banned, i'm ready now. Thank you.​

if you wish to come back reach us through sns or have a friend ask us to unban you

Y

your oppa

hi! so i recently came across the article 17 of the gdpr that says that european citizens can ask for their personnal data to be erased, as i dont use h+ anymore and i dont want my data to still be available on the forum, i would like my account to be deleted/not associated with me anymore. thanks in advance!

D

Drew

hi! so i recently came across the article 17 of the gdpr that says that european citizens can ask for their personnal data to be erased, as i dont use h+ anymore and i dont want my data to still be available on the forum, i would like my account to be deleted/not associated with me anymore. thanks in advance!
I'll forward your message to the admins.

Top Bottom