Ask a Moderator

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
I SEE, ok so its just requesting what you have here. Don't really have enough to get one I guess.

How do you decide what to put in your system? I can't request a custom thing or?

For an award that is not yet on the system, you have to gather a total of 2 people to keep the badge and 5 to support, and then you can host a voting thread to decide a winning award that then will be added to the system

For more info you can read this thread https://hallyuplus.net/threads/awards-guidelines-approval.100/ and this thread to learn how the voting process goes https://hallyuplus.net/threads/how-to-op-a-voting-thread-guide.14669/

BIG chungus

testing testing does this work?
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,800
For an award that is not yet on the system, you have to gather a total of 2 people to keep the badge and 5 to support, and then you can host a voting thread to decide a winning award that then will be added to the system

For more info you can read this thread https://hallyuplus.net/threads/awards-guidelines-approval.100/ and this thread to learn how the voting process goes https://hallyuplus.net/threads/how-to-op-a-voting-thread-guide.14669/

oh there it is, ok thank you

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,112,313
I am curious if putting up photos number two and three under here or the link itself in a Tweet in a thread would violate the rules? It is a flesh tone bodysuit, but does give some initial illusions of nudity. I don't want to cause any problems or break rules.

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
I am curious if putting up photos number two and three under here or the link itself in a Tweet in a thread would violate the rules? It is a flesh tone bodysuit, but does give some initial illusions of nudity. I don't want to cause any problems or break rules.
Its fine, its artistic and nothing is really showing.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
Hello, could I get my 'Early Supporter' banner removed, please?

Thanking you in advance! :heartpar:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
May I please be permanently banned? I'm ready now. Thank you.​

I'll take care of it for you. If you want your account back in the future, please make sure you can contact us through our social media or have a friend ask us here.

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
May I have this thread?

G

Galaxy

May I have this thread?

Yes, it was available to take over so I transferred it to you. Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: GVK

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
Why doesn't the Hallyuplus twitter account show up in the twt search results?

G

Galaxy

Why doesn't the Hallyuplus twitter account show up in the twt search results?

I am honestly not sure, since we follow all Twitter rules and make sure to use hashtags and such to be as visible as possible. From what I'm seeing, our account appears in the "people" tab, but nowhere else indeed. Thanks for bringing it up to our attention though, we'll definitely see what we can do, but since we have no real control over the Twitter platform... I can't say for sure that we'll be able to solve it

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I am honestly not sure, since we follow all Twitter rules and make sure to use hashtags and such to be as visible as possible. From what I'm seeing, our account appears in the "people" tab, but nowhere else indeed. Thanks for bringing it up to our attention though, we'll definitely see what we can do, but since we have no real control over the Twitter platform... I can't say for sure that we'll be able to solve it
Perhaps it's because the account uses too many hashtags? I know that Twitter only recommends that you use two hashtags per tweet and that if they consider you to have abused the use of hashtags, they'll list you as spam and filter you out of search results.

G

Galaxy

Perhaps it's because the account uses too many hashtags? I know that Twitter only recommends that you use two hashtags per tweet and that if you abuse the use of hashtags, it could cause you to become listed as spam and be filtered out of the search results.

I personally didn't know that. I'll forward your post to Kyon, who is the lead of the SNS division, and let him see what he can do about it. Thank you very much for this feedback!

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
hi, can this thread be deleted please? i will recycle the set dshfgsd
661262897476796452.png

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Hi! I was trying to find Weki Meki Suyeons thread in the artist list but her thread links to Weki Meki Rinas thread instead! Rinas thread links to Lucys lmao. I think a few of the links are messed up!

here's link for their threads, only way I could find real link was on Weki Meki main thread. So if you could make sure Rinas and Suyeons go to their actual thread that would be great!

:heartpar:

Last edited:
A

Aerith

Hi! I was trying to find Weki Meki Suyeons thread in the artist list but her thread links to Weki Meki Rinas thread instead! Rinas thread links to Lucys lmao. I think a few of the links are messed up!

here's link for their threads, only way I could find real link was on Weki Meki main thread. So if you could make sure Rinas and Suyeons go to their actual thread that would be great!

:heartpar:

Thanks for the heads up, it's been fixed~

Top Bottom