Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
Hello!
I just wanted to ask: pins can't be bought as custom items, correct? Just wanted to make sure they can't count as figurines or anything :heartublob:

Hello, no they're special forum items so the ''circumstances'' around them are different :)

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,620
hello, out of curiosity, does the bank's daily interest apply on a banned person's account?​
Hi there - I believe that interest is only earned if the account has been logged into! So if the account is banned or otherwise inactive, they would not be earning any interest.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Hi there - I believe that interest is only earned if the account has been logged into! So if the account is banned or otherwise inactive, they would not be earning any interest.
thank you miss jin
peepo-kitty.gif

RussianRoulette

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001,450
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m sorry if I sound stupid asking this, but how does one buy Shop+ items? 🙃
Are they very special items you can only buy during certain periods like cards?
Do we buy them with coins? And if we do then do I need to deposit coins into the bank before I buy something?

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
I’m sorry if I sound stupid asking this, but how does one buy Shop+ items? 🙃
Are they very special items you can only buy during certain periods like cards?
Do we buy them with coins? And if we do then do I need to deposit coins into the bank before I buy something?
Don't worry about it!

Most items are available for purchase at any time with your Plus Coins, but a few of them would require Ørbs instead. Some event-related items may not be available outside of their respective events. You do not have to move any of your currency into the bank before you buy something.

Cards are not purchased through the shop. Cards are bought when sales are open in this thread, or by participating in events like our current The Winter Adventure 2023, or even smaller scale activities such as our weekly H+ Station.

Edit: I forgot to mention you can also get cards by simply buying them from other users who have them, or by trading one of your own for theirs.

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001,450
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't worry about it!

Most items are available for purchase at any time with your Plus Coins, but a few of them would require Ørbs instead. Some event-related items may not be available outside of their respective events. You do not have to move any of your currency into the bank before you buy something.

Cards are not purchased through the shop. Cards are bought when sales are open in this thread, or by participating in events like our current The Winter Adventure 2023, or even smaller scale activities such as our weekly H+ Station.

Edit: I forgot to mention you can also get cards by simply buying them from other users who have them, or by trading one of your own for theirs.
Thank you for the response!

To purchase an item from Shop+ is there a form we need to fill out? Unless my browser is glitching none of the items in the Shop+ have prices or purchase buttons for me so I’m kinda confused 🙃

*edit*: I figured it out. Since the button color and text color for the prices are so close together I couldn’t see the words in it and this whole time thought it was just a random box ☠️

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
Thank you for the response!

To purchase an item from Shop+ is there a form we need to fill out? Unless my browser is glitching none of the items in the Shop+ have prices or purchase buttons for me so I’m kinda confused 🙃

*edit*: I figured it out. Since the button color and text color for the prices are so close together I couldn’t see the words in it and this whole time thought it was just a random box ☠️
You're welcome!

I'm sorry that happened. Are you using the Winter 2023 theme? Sometimes when we change themes for a limited time for an event, the color choices are not always optimized across the board.

RussianRoulette

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001,450
Pronouns
She/Her
You're welcome!

I'm sorry that happened. Are you using the Winter 2023 theme? Sometimes when we change themes for a limited time for an event, the color choices are not always optimized across the board.
I am using the winter theme! I guess that’s why 🙃

Top Bottom