Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
QHwDsQG.png

Welcome to the Shop+ team's thread! Here you can ask or bring up general questions or issues regarding items or purchases in the shop or suggestions on future items for us to look into.

For form requests, please go to the Custom Item Request Thread.

Shop + Team:
@Mina

8nulbcb.png

What is an Awards Form?
An Awards form is used to start a voting thread + request the addition of specific badges in our system.
What do I need to buy the form for?

OTPs (2 groups or 2 idols allowed), variety shows, dramas, Asian groups & artists (excluding Korean/Japanese/Chinese ones).
Anime, games and actor/actresses badges if a spot to add them for free isn't available in threads hosted by the Awards Team.

What don't I need to buy the form for?

Korean/Japanese/Chinese groups and artists - just follow the usual steps.
Anime, games and actors/actresses badges, only if a spot to add them for free is available in threads hosted by the Awards Team.

What steps do I follow to have a badge uploaded through the form?

1) Buy the form.
2) Create your voting thread in the Awards section.
3) Go to the Ask the Awards Team thread IMMEDIATELY AFTER and confirm the form's purchase + link your voting thread.
4) Follow the usual steps (suggestion period, pre-approval, voting, final approval).

Can I hide my items from view?
Yes. Please look at this post.

How do I organize my items?
You have two ways:
1) Go to the Shop+ Item Arrangement Thread; follow the steps there and a member of the Shop+ team will grant your re-arrangement!
or
2) Sell all your items and re-buy them in order to get the desired order (keep in mind that some items might be unique/limited edition and you won't be able to re-buy them after selling them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
HOW TO HIDE ITEMS
(on sidebar and from inventory completely)

There are two ways to hide your items. The first way is to hide your items from the member information on the left side and puts those items into another category. They will still be viewable to other members who go to your profile. This is calling your items "inactive."

Go into your inventory. Click "Settings" on the item you want to mark "inactive." Uncheck "Active." Keep "Hidden" checked.

Dg2aZhy.png

This is how it will look to you in your inventory:

aL3z6KL.png

This is how it will look on your profile to other people:

nrhc7X3.png

This is how your sidebar will look:

UR6iPdh.png

Next is "Hidden". Go into your inventory. Click "Settings" on the item you want to mark "hidden." CHECK "Hidden." Keep "Active" checked. If you uncheck "Active" AND check "Hidden" it will appear like the above, as if only "Active" were unchecked.

7OUDZeu.png

This is how it will look to you in your inventory (there is no change):

gNpIlzV.png

This is how it will look on your profile to other people:
ZybEsT0.png

This is how your sidebar will look:

JDe3Jq4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
If it's possible with the software, but it would be nice if it were possible for items to display just a bit bigger and maybe be centered as well? It's kind of hard to see what some items on users' posts are due to the small size^^

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
If it's possible with the software, but it would be nice if it were possible for items to display just a bit bigger and maybe be centered as well? It's kind of hard to see what some items on users' posts are due to the small size^^
Thanks for the suggestion! We are definitely working on this. Hopefully we can get it to do this. However it may not be possible. But we are trying!!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
if i want to buy a custom thingy for a lightstick, do i have to follow the same image format of the other lighticks? aka standing in a white background?

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
Thanks for the suggestion! We are definitely working on this. Hopefully we can get it to do this. However it may not be possible. But we are trying!!
Ah, good to hear! Hopefully it can be figured out. :shablob:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
is there a way to sort the items in the order you want? and is there a max of how many will show?

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
i can only see 5 items under my badges (?) and i bought 8 ?

also i was asking if you could like order the way you see the items under your badges
Ohhh! I see I'm sorry. I got it wrong. The max right now is 5, and you'll have to sell the item back and buy it again in order to change the order. We are working on the 5 limit now, sorry about that!

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Ohhh! I see I'm sorry. I got it wrong. The max right now is 5, and you'll have to sell the item back and buy it again in order to change the order. We are working on the 5 limit now, sorry about that!
ahh ok !

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
Is there any requirement albums need to meet to be eligible to be added? Like are single albums, repackages, etc fine?

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
if i want to buy a custom item request for a lightstick, do i have to follow the same image format of the other lighticks? aka standing in a white background? or can I use a whole new image since it's custom anyway?
i think my question got skipped so i''m asking it again :sadpepe:

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
if i want to buy a custom thingy for a lightstick, do i have to follow the same image format of the other lighticks? aka standing in a white background?
Yes, we want things to be uniform

Is there any requirement albums need to meet to be eligible to be added? Like are single albums, repackages, etc fine?
Anything is ok! If it already exists and you just want another album cover then we would have to consider that and discuss among the staff

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
Back again, lol. Are there any rules for plushies that can be requested? I was curious if someone would be allowed to request WJSN's mascot plushie if we can find a high quality image of one of the versions, even though they've never made them officially for sale.

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
Back again, lol. Are there any rules for plushies that can be requested? I was curious if someone would be allowed to request WJSN's mascot plushie if we can find a high quality image of one of the versions, even though they've never made them officially for sale.

If you can find that with a white background, it should be OK

Top Bottom