uhhh if I had to pick top 3:
1. Hanji
2. Levi
3. Jean
Mikasa is a close runner up

yours?
uuuhh
Levi is on top...
Apart from that I don't mind anyone I guess...*coughs* not reiner though *coughs*

I like sasha, jean, hanji, connie...

Last edited:

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
uuuhh
Levi is on top...
Apart from that I don't mind anyone I guess...*coughs* not reiner though *coughs*

I like sasha, jean, hanji, connie...

eren pisses me off lmao but yes 100% screw reiner

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
eren pisses me off lmao but yes 100% screw reiner

I usually dont have a problem with him...I started getting angry on season 2 though....

But I know what you mean...
565666332927066173.png

We shall love a screaming character that always finds inner power and can fight anyone

I feel kinda sorry for him now
After all you know...what will happen to him....

But since he is the main character, you have to accept him as he is cause you know he is gonna have a lot of screentime
:yoosmile:

Reiner is a case of his own though...

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
I usually dont have a problem with him...I started getting angry on season 2 though....

But I know what you mean...
565666332927066173.png

We shall love a screaming character that always finds inner power and can fight anyone

I feel kinda sorry for him now
After all you know...what will happen to him....

But since he is the main character, you have to accept him as he is cause you know he is gonna have a lot of screentime
:yoosmile:

Reiner is a case of his own though...

He starts being emo out of nowhere until Levi or Mikasa punch the fuck outta him and honestly it started getting tiring after 5 episodes when I watched it way back lol didn't like him since. I feel like his character developed the least.

"what will happen to him" - are you talking about something you read in the manga? I haven't read the manga past to where the anime stopped at cause I remember when I read about the whole history of titans on the manga I got so confused I just gave up and waited for the anime lol.

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
He starts being emo out of nowhere until Levi or Mikasa punch the fuck outta him and honestly it started getting tiring after 5 episodes when I watched it way back lol didn't like him since. I feel like his character developed the least.

"what will happen to him" - are you talking about something you read in the manga? I haven't read the manga past to where the anime stopped at cause I remember when I read about the whole history of titans on the manga I got so confused I just gave up and waited for the anime lol.
He is always like that...I have heard that the author developed the character according to the anime. He saw eren animated and it helped him make him who he is today...
In a lot of animes the main character is someone who struggles and there has to be someone to save him and make him a hero, only for that to repeat again..and I'm guessing that he made eren follow that pattern, that's why he is like that...
A vulnerable main character that deep down has strength...
I just mind that sometimes it takes a long time for certain things to happen...but I can understand it ig....they do it to build suspense but.....ugh....

Oooh I was gonna ask if you read the manga..good to know...
I will put it in spoilers from now on.

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
He is always like that...I have heard that the author developed the character according to the anime. He saw eren animated and it helped him make him who he is today...
In a lot of animes the main character is someone who struggles and there has to be someone to save him and make him a hero, only for that to repeat again..and I'm guessing that he made eren follow that pattern, that's why he is like that...
A vulnerable main character that deep down has strength...
I just mind that sometimes it takes a long time for certain things to happen...but I can understand it ig....they do it to build suspense but.....ugh....

Oooh I was gonna ask if you read the manga..good to know...
I will put it in spoilers from now on.

Yeah I mean I GUESS it makes sense in a way but he’s still a pain in the ass lol

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
I wonder what will happen in the next chapter
hmmm
:sadpepe:
The last one left us at such a great cliffhanger

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,509
Just recently caught up with the anime! :okbye:

I wonder if this will be news about the next season or if it will be something entirely different.​

Top Bottom