Ayaka Sasaki's (Momoiro Clover Z) AYAKARNIVAL 2021 reveals line up: HKT48, EMPiRE, ≠ ME and more!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
FAxaJ8tVEAAQOY8

• Up Up Girls (2)
  • HKT48 (Tanaka Miku, Matsuoka Hana and Unjo Hirona)
  • EMPiRE
  • Coming flavor
  • ≠ ME
  • Ayaka Sasaki

its going to be on November 17th at the Nippon Budokan

pretty much the same line up as the previous years, that's fine by me actually i like it more this way since its like a small club!

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
Beat me to it!
STU out and HKT in, and I think =/=ME instead of =LOVE?
I look forward to this year's festival and I hope some of the groups join Momoiro Uta Gassen
that would be great, after all they have collaborating for a while
invite BiSH, EMPiRE and MAMESHiBA (a.k.a Avex trio) tell them to bring Yuki Kashiwagi and tell Kohaku to fuck off :sanapray:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
that would be great, after all they have collaborating for a while
invite BiSH, EMPiRE and MAMESHiBA (a.k.a Avex trio) tell them to bring Yuki Kashiwagi and tell Kohaku to fuck off :sanapray:
As long as wack don't hold a year-end event :sanapray: I had my hopes up for NMB AKB and Yukirin last year when AKB didn't make Kohaku but iirc AKB held their own event instead :okbye:
If BiSH get invited to NHK Kohaku that is hard to turn down. But they could perform live on both.
Coming Flavor and UUG(2) have both joined Momoiro Uta Gassen before so maybe it's Empire's turn now

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
As long as wack don't hold a year-end event :sanapray:
unfortunately Watanabe seems to dislike the idea, dunno why, i guess is more profitable to have groups touring on their own (there is also a massive gap between the top of Wack and the bottom)
I had my hopes up for NMB AKB and Yukirin last year when AKB didn't make Kohaku but iirc AKB held their own event instead :okbye:
If BiSH get invited to NHK Kohaku that is hard to turn down. But they could perform live on both.
i think this year there is a chance for BiSH to make it, they've been doing well on artists rankings

i think their collab with Yuki Kashiwagi could give them the final push, also Watanabe has gotten very close with Akimoto Yasushi so maybe he can work some "magic"

Coming Flavor and UUG(2) have both joined Momoiro Uta Gassen before so maybe it's Empire's turn now
that could be fun, after all they already performed with Ayaka

i think people tends to underestimate EMPiRE! they are around the level that BiSH was in 2018, they also are the only other wack group that can sell 10k venues and their releases always debut at #1 in digital, also for example when BiSH got infected with Covid it was EMPiRE who took their place in their schedules

Last edited:
Top Bottom