Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
new visual!

ExZRh63UYAQ02w6

they completed the shooting of the MV, it's going to be released on March 27,

but seems they are going to released it to their fan club first so i'm not sure if it's going to be on the same day for everyone

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
so i was right and today the MV was "released" only to members of their fanclub

i hope we don't have to wait too much :tears:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
the MV it's going to be released on April 4!

from their Instagram

zGoXYwk.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

the song is really cute and soothing :heartublob:

no idea who is the girl on the video, i mean is definitely not one of them
but i guess it wouldn't be the first time since in Senko Hanabi they also had another person appearing for almost the entire MV

oh, and no train :peepoblanket:

--

tomorrow they are going to do a live stream on LINE

i guess it's to talk about "April"

"4月の定例会!~前編~"
Regular meeting in April! ~ Part 1 ~

this part sounds interesting :wherearethelies: not sure what they mean by "regular" or "part 1"

and now i have a reason to update the thread title :sanapray:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
I am in love with this band. So many honies. Steropony vibes all over and Scandal :)
Need to get on that hype train.

2 eps in and they are both on backorder ugh "silent scream* arghh LOL
they are amazing! i think everyone that has listened to them can agree that their music is really good

so is pretty sad that they still are so underrated, for me Babysitter are the group i want to see the most having their big breakthrough

also
Stereopony :tears:

these days it's rare hearing that name, going a little off topic, they debuted the same year as SCANDAL and even where label mates for a little while
so the fact that it's been almost 10 years since their disbanding makes it more incredible how SCANDAL and SILENT SIREN are still around

Last edited:

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
they are amazing! i think everyone that has listened to them can agree that their music is really good

so is pretty sad that they still are so underrated, for me Babysitter are the group i want to see the most having their big breakthrough

also
Stereopony :tears:

these days it's rare hearing that name, going a little off topic, they debuted the same year as SCANDAL and even where label mates for a little while
so the fact that it's been almost 10 years since their disbanding makes it more incredible how SCANDAL and SILENT SIREN are still around
Stereopony holds a special place in my heart and music collection.
They will always be cherished by this one.

SCANDAL. is really upping their game all the time.
And I haven't listened to anything new from them for a number of years.
But I want to soon.

The 'J' always makes such special music and always heartfelt and uplifting. Just like its Japanese people.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
Stereopony holds a special place in my heart and music collection.
They will always be cherished by this one.
i think this is my favorite Stereopony song

iirc it was the OP or ED from Darker than black (which was a decent Anime), pretty sure it was the first song i hear of them

SCANDAL. is really upping their game all the time.
And I haven't listened to anything new from them for a number of years.
But I want to soon.
their latest album "A kiss from the darkness" it's worth checking!

personally i think AKFTD is their best album since "Hello world" it's pretty amazing how 15th years in they are still putting out good stuff

their previous album "Honey" is also good

The 'J' always makes such special music and always heartfelt and uplifting. Just like its Japanese people.
right now there are like 20+ Japanese groups that i like (and don't get me starting on Kpop groups)

on the other hand i can't recall when was the last time a western act managed to catch my attention?
i mean i still check new releases and i like some new songs, so is not like i'm trying to say that music from one country or continent is superior
but these days even Russian groups like IC3PEAK or Little big seen more appealing to me :doge:

Last edited:

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
i think this is my favorite Stereopony song

iirc it was the OP or ED from Darker than black (which was a decent Anime), pretty sure it was the first song i hear of them

their latest album "A kiss from the darkness" it's worth checking!

personally i think AKFTD is their best album since "Hello world" it's pretty amazing how 15th years in they are still putting out good stuff

their previous album "Honey" is also good

right now there are like 20+ Japanese groups that i like (and don't get me starting on Kpop groups)

on the other hand i can't recall when was the last time a western act managed to catch my attention?
i mean i still check new releases and i like some new songs, so is not like i'm trying to say that music from one country or continent is superior
but these days even Russian groups like IC3PEAK or Little big seen more appealing to me :doge:

I try to get music from everywhere. Just like how I adore and respect my roots.
My music collection is a very reflection of that.

That aside. I am in the same boat. I am going more towards Asia than Europe and North America these days musically.
It's sad that we have a lot of great Australian artists/bands yet our radioplay is dominated by overseas acts...

Like Amy shark is really good as well as the amity affliction. Off-Topic there. But you get what I mean.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
their concert schedule for late May was cancelled

it was sold out since last month

the reason is that Japan is going through a second wave of Covid cases

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
almost a month since their last update... but apparently they are in the studio again!

they recorded a new song "Moshimo kanaunara / もしも叶うなら"

new Merch

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
announcement tomorrow!

18:00 tomorrow!⋆ ͛⋆

BabySitter has an announcement!

looking forward to it! !!⋆🦖⋆ ͛

i'm going to try keeping my hype low for now since we know they very rarely bother teasing major announcements,

...on the other hand they have been using this emoji a lot lately: 🦖
they used a mikan / orange emoji for "Tsuburetta mikan" and a calendar emoji for "Calendar", i think they only do that for music videos :wherearethelies:

another possibility: their May concert that got postponed

could be related to that too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
big news!? :wow:

⋆͛📢 7/5 Subscription ban lifted! !! 📢⋆͛

It's been out of stock for a long time and everyone has been saying "I want to hear it" and "I want to buy it".
So on July 5 (Monday) the subscription ban of a single containing 3 songs, including "Superhero", will be lifted! 🎧

I want many people to listen to it!

-

subscription = digital store or streaming service right? for example i recall that earlier this year "Cinderella Sengen!" also used "サブスク" as synonymous to their Spotify
that would be amazing, i can already picture myself listening to each of their songs at least 1,000 times :shablob:

the original track list of "Superhero" were three songs

1. スーパーヒーロー (Superhero)
2. 怪盗ROCK
3. Audience

"Superhero" aside i don't think I've ever heard the others

...but that sounds almost too good to be true, i think i want a little more info before getting my hopes high

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
there are good news and bad news (not even that bad)

first the good news

"Superhero" is out!

linkco / tunecore link

press release

i checked all the links and is available pretty much everywhere so thankfully no region locks

"Superhero" on Spotify

also "Superhero" ranked somewhere in the LINE daily ranking,
unfortunately when i checked it was the next day already and i don't know how to check LINE's previous day rankings

the song has a [hit] tag

WeFcxV5.png

Tunecore list their highest ranking on itunes

Superhero and Kaitou Rock ranked #3 and #4 at the Indonesia Jpop chart

gGrLAyD.png

i have no idea how popular is Jpop in Indonesia but 2 songs in the top 5 seems good

>Japanese band not ranking in Japanese charts :JudgyDubu: (but i think there is an explanation about why isn't ranking in Japan)

the "bad" news
  • there is no Tweet about the release (at least not anymore), i only found out by checking fan tweets, so i think a lot of people still don't know is out already
  • Spotify uploaded their songs to another artist profile (who also are called babysitter)

my take is that they took down the tweet until their Spotify gets fixed, otherwise people are just going to subscribe to the other artist,
for example when i checked that profile they only had like 10 / 20 monthly listeners and just a day later they jumped to almost 100
also their Tunecore profile says "babysitter.girlfriend", i wonder if the person who created their profile confuse them with the band Girlfriend :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
because i don't have anything better to do i've been researching Babysitter :fab:

some of my findings:

in 2016 Yui along 10,000 other participants entered an audition to select the singer of the theme song for the movie "Bully School: Devil Full Of Scars",

(Yui at min 10:35)

she didn't win but did make it to the top 3, girl at the center is called NANA and she won the audition

Yui won the judges "special prize" and the girl on the right won the "Nextstar prize", unfortunately seems those titles were just symbolic

FiKStR6AtlC2DX1bktgIM3VvEPEGhWsfbcpZKcKEswU.jpg

"i beat 9,998 girls in an audition and all i got was this lousy sash"

the winner released this song but stopped activities about a year later

-

once i saw some pictures on them in uniforms + diplomas, i thought it was weird since Rio didn't attended the same school

tLOAF0k.jpg

seems they were just cosplaying :doge:

C7h6sP5V4AAu6CJ

but Rio and Mai graduated together for real

speaking of graduations, originally the band was Yui, Miku, Mai and Arisa, when arisa left the group Rio was recruited

seems that Arisa is the same as the one in the band QUINCE

(she is being followed by all the Babysitter members)

-

they once met the band GIRLFRIEND (rip)

GIRLFRIEND once met SCANDAL

that's the closest thing we have to a SCANDAL x Babysitter interaction

-

the members playing Basketball and Baseball

-

several years ago they competed in some sort of "battle of the bands", they played Superhero (probably the first live recording of Superhero?)

one of the judges:

shat on them
tried to tell them how to run a girl band
voted against them

:uwot:

clearly nitpicking and biased

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
Yui is going to be feature in "Akihisa Kondo"' new single "Bullets"

let's hope the single becomes a success and Babysitter gets noticed by Universal :sanapray:

Top Bottom