Battle of Wits - 10th July 2pm EDT/7pm BST (11th July 3am KST)

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
A. You wash your face and find your skin to be smooth and supple. Perfect for when julius holds your face and plants a kiss on your forehead. +2
B. The hot water makes you look red but hey you are clean. And while Julius isn’t impressed he isn’t disappointed either. 0
C. Your lips burn and you find yourself chugging glasses of milk. Before long, your lip swells and when julius arrives, he wonders if you were stung by a bee. You are in too much pain to tell him what happened. Needless to say, no kissy times ensued. -2

Ombre Belrockangel picked a which is the correct choice and get +2

Power Renger Baymax Dragon of the West Bchip Chomiczewska yongfilms wonwoo picked C which is the choice of ignorance and get -2
ARandomFan, sm maid, moonchild chiharu Stannie picked b which is the neutral choice and get 0

Next round at xx.19

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
tenor.gif

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Round 9
You are out hiking when you get lost in the woods. The day quickly turns to night and you become scared as you stumble through the the trees and bushes. Before long, you come across a path but as you follow it, you find that the path splits into 3. The first path is completely silent. Where the second path is, you can hear the sounds of birds croaking. In the 3rd, you can hear growls.

Which path do you take?

A. Path 1
B. Path 2
C. Path 3

Send your vote using the following form

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,924,057
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
C. Your lips burn and you find yourself chugging glasses of milk. Before long, your lip swells and when julius arrives, he wonders if you were stung by a bee. You are in too much pain to tell him what happened. Needless to say, no kissy times ensued. -2

julius fake af he should love and kiss me no matter what :angry:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
A. You wash your face and find your skin to be smooth and supple. Perfect for when julius holds your face and plants a kiss on your forehead. +2
B. The hot water makes you look red but hey you are clean. And while Julius isn’t impressed he isn’t disappointed either. 0

Ombre Belrockangel picked a which is the correct choice and get +2

Power Renger Baymax Dragon of the West Bchip Chomiczewska yongfilms wonwoo picked C which is the choice of ignorance and get -2
ARandomFan, sm maid, moonchild chiharu Stannie picked b which is the neutral choice and get 0

Next round at xx.19
Good. I don’t want him to kiss me :sip:
julius fake af he should love and kiss me no matter what :angry:
True tho. What a shallow man

Top Bottom