Before I go into 2021 I want to make sure I say something...

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,500
Pronouns
She/Her

JEUP IS STILL FINE AF
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

But really, I love you guys and I am happy to know you all. Even if it was a turbulent year, I do appreciate all of you.
I hope everyone has an amazing year next year! And for once, I am listing y'all.

Fish Market:
@Lurkette
My bestest of bestest friends who are the bestest! I love you so much, thank you for being awesome and always supporting me. Also for being on my side even when I am wrong. I can't begin to describe how much I love you. Have an AMAZING new year!
@abra
First of all, you're awesome abra! It is interesting to think that we were both on OH together for so long, but never talked! It is has been awesome to get to know you and have such funny conversations. I wish you the best this year!
@Some
It was nice chatting with you this year, have an amazing new year!

LC:
@Riri
Sometimes your best IS good enough. I hope you have an amazing year and things get better!
@Chu
I love you, and thank you for putting up with me and Golden being crazy people.
@Golden
You're my sister, and I love you for it. Also, YOUS A H-
@ARandomFan
You're seriously the best and I love everything about you! You're so confident and unique and I am always excited to see you around!
@ZikyungDerp
I miss you, movie star! I hope you are doing well!
@Frandae
I hope you are doing well! I'm glad you've been able to find your footing with your career and such!
@Galaxy
I also hope you are doing well, and I'm glad we got to talk things over!
@AKID❀KI
Queen of Queens! You GFX is so amazing, and you're the best Events lead ever! I am SO SO SO SOS SO SOSO EXCITED FOR YOU! And I hope the wait will make things even more magical!
@yerm
You're doing well as lead and I am excited to see what you do in the next year!
@grainy
I hope things get less stressful, but I am glad that you are doing well!
@DR. K💉M 👄
As always, you're super fun and I love talking to you!
@Velvet
I really, really miss you. I hope we can talk again soon.
(and the rest of you Lurkers)

MC:
@Shinki
I know you've been through a lot this year, but I want you to know that I am always rooting for you. I hope you are doing well and I hope we can talk soon.
@Saint Ren
I hate you.

635255853653688340.gif

I love you Ren! Thank you for always listening to my rants, even if you keep ruining me with sad books. I'm sorry you lost your pup this year but I hope 2021 can be better. Happy New Year!

@Mimi
The cutest EVER! You're so darn cute Mimi, I hope everything is going well and I love seeing your adorable comments on the forum.
@Beefy
I didn't see you as much toward the end of the year, but I feel like we got to talk a few times! I hope we can be in contact more often, and I hope you have a great year.
@OutroTearTheFirst
AYYY my soulmate :wow: You're the best and the funniest Outro! I always wish the best for you, because you're just awesome.
@Dead Inside
I hope you're doing well and you can keep strong. Even when things are the worst, they have a habit of getting better. Your pet is very cute!
@Lemon Detox
We don't get to talk much, but you've always been so chic Lemon! I am crazy jealous of your aesthetic.
@Chococo
583105066349887488.png

All of that exotic friendfiction will get you sick! Anyway, have a great year Coco! You're the sweetest so it is always a pleasure talking to you!
@bobo
I love you so much and I hope you're doing okay! I'm praying for you and I hope we can talk some more soon!

--for the record, this is where I am burning out--

@yongfilms
You've been such a good sport and super nice! Your attitude is topnotch and I hope to see more of you next year! You're actually pretty fun!
@sm maid
The coolest gal in town! I usually see the cool side of maid, so it was nice to see the silly side this year ♥
@Full Sun
We didn't get to talk much this year, but I remember you being very nice and fun when we have been able to! You have a great year, you hear?
@pickles
I miss your trolling. You never went in on anyone I liked that much, so I actually enjoyed it.

STEM:
@MVSica
Happy New Year!
@Drew
Congratulations on your promotion this year! Happy New Year!
@kimsguardian
Thank you for keeping the forum so active this year! Your threads are always interesting to read, I hope we can talk more!
As you know, I always wish the best for you and I absolutely love you! I hope you are doing well! Even if you do take breaks, it is always awesome to interact with you when you are here!
Ay, I miss you so much! I haven't talked to you since earlier this year! You're so fun and nice!
Nara-nara! You know I think you're the best! You've always been so kind and soft!!! I hope we can talk even more this year!
STANNIE!!!! Even if you scammed me, you are one of the greatest assets to Leo Cult! And even if it wasn't for Leo Cult YOU ARE JUST AWESOME! I love talking to you!!! Have an amazing year!
@eunnie
I miss you eunnie! I hope you are doing well!
@BlueNose
I have so much more to say to you, but somehow your name ended up down here! I love you Blue. And I mean think you're the absolute best, and I always hope for the best for you. I think you take a lot of things you shouldn't and you're an amazing person overall. The consideration you have for others is truly amazing.
@UMJI MOODS
You're so sweet and calm! I hope you have an amazing new year!
@Yuki
YUKI!!!! You're the best! You're so cute and you have the best energy! Happy New Year!

Staff:
@Baymax
Ayy GFX Queen!!! Baymax, you're just so awesome! I think the coolest thing about you is how pristine you are! I hope you have an amazing new year!
@Bchip
I hope you have a great year and your gfx+hosting has been topnotch!
@Idol Killer
Best mod! (don't tell Golden and Maid) Happy New Year!
@Kakarotto
You've had a lot on your plate, and I can actually say I am very proud of you for making it through it all! Happy New Year!
@Mina
It was nice to talk to you a few times this year, and I am glad that you're on our team! You've done so well for staff and I hope you have a great new year!
@Polaris_Tae
Honestly, a great responsibility was tossed into your lap and you've done your absolute best. I am very proud of you for holding it together and making things work. I hope you have an amazing new year!
@roseychu
You've done a lot for this site, and I hope you know that I (and the other users of this site) appreciate you. I hope you have an amazing new year!

Someone didn't end up on any of the lists but I can't leave them off:
@Jibang
thank you for the amazing things you've done with the pluspals and for being such a nice user overall! I hope you have an amazing new year!
Also, happy new year @Chomiczewska i!!!

I hope I didn't forget anyone, and if I did, please know that I still appreciate you!

@zoo
love you soozie!!!! Have a great new year!!!!!!
HEPPI NEW YEAR
source.gif

Last edited:

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,217,698
i wuv you too
i hope you can achieve all your goals in 2021, and that you continue slaying hard ;;

thanks for putting up with me
tumblr_px4csddHeX1uflcnbo1_250.png

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,500
Pronouns
She/Her
i wuv you too
i hope you can achieve all your goals in 2021, and that you continue slaying hard ;;

thanks for putting up with me
tumblr_px4csddHeX1uflcnbo1_250.png
tenor.gif

Same to you!
Even if you don't ship letters

• Haha
Reactions: Chu

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,403,584
Maybe I'll reconsider those orbs you wanted :peepoblanket:

Maybe...

Last edited:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,353,078
Thank you, sweet LLama! You know I love your new set so much, it is gorgeous and Rikako is a fantastic choice~
Happy New Years for you and hope that all the wonderful things come your way, take care and make the most of every day!
And oasidjaoisjdoiasd I am currently focusing more on my novel instead of friendfiction, but those always has a soft spot for me in my heart.

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,500
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe I'll reconsider those orbs you wanted :peepoblanket:

Maybe...
I gave you a fair price!
:JudgyDubu:
The secret to supporting you always is that you're never wrong even when you are.
:pandasantacookie:

tumblr_pcllzdLKki1vrjwbvo1_500.gifv
You're the best!!!
Thank you, sweet LLama! You know I love your new set so much, it is gorgeous and Rikako is a fantastic choice~
Happy New Years for you and hope that all the wonderful things come your way, take care and make the most of every day!
And oasidjaoisjdoiasd I am currently focusing more on my novel instead of friendfiction, but those always has a soft spot for me in my heart.
Same! And I am anticipating!

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,928,757
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
LLAMASITA
thank you and happy new year to you as well! I hope we get to interact more in 2021 you're always fun to talk to!
giphy.gif

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I SCAMMED YOU WHEN :sejeongcry: The blameberry legacy is contagious, I see :facepalm:

Jk Thanks for joining our team, Llama! I'm glad we've got to know each other a bit better :christmasblob:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭365,350
Pronouns
She/Her
Llama
585941437787537419.png

I’m so glad that I got to know you. You are literally one of the funniest people I’ve had the pleasure of knowing. I hope that 2021 is your best year yet! Hope you and your loved ones are healthy and happy this year.​

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,101,858
You've always been so friendly and sweet :christmasblob: Big thanks for making this set for me too!

Happy New Year Llama :palove:

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
Thank you llama, have a happy new year you too! :heartublob:

Top Bottom