Best Girl Group Ever Behaviour!

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
No but seriously there isn't a girl group closer to each other than S.H.E

Ella's Pre-show Interview
E: She released her whole album today right, and while listening to the songs I hadn't heard before, I thought to myself, Hebe is crazy! All her songs are so difficult to sing. But this is what she's great at, only Hebe can sing this kind of song! If anyone else sings it, can it even be listened to!
Reporter: You sang it quite well/today you're a bit fierce
E: No, I'm really happy today, because it's my sister's concert, I'm so happy for her, and I'm really excited and looking forward to it myself.
Reporter: Did you come from backstage?
E: No, I came from there
Reporter: Did you not encourage her?
E: Last night we sent messages in our group chat to support and encourage her, and she was also quite touched
Reporter: Did you come here with your husband and child?
E: My husband's here, but my kid doesn't need to be here
Reporter: Did he want to come?
E: He doesn't- well, I didn't tell him, this place has a restriction on children under 110cm, so I told him, Jing Bao, I have to go watch Aunty Zhen's concert, but you're not tall enough so you can't come, so you have to eat more and grow taller so you can come and watch her concert too. Otherwise he won't eat his food properly, it makes me so mad!
Reporter: Will you have be cued to go on stage later and have fun with her?
E: I don't know, in this attire probably not. She's too pretty, I don't want to go up, I'll become the background, I can't stand that, I'll knock her down if she really insists on me going up on stage, I have to be the star of the show!
Reporter: Will you talk about your upcoming Ella Show?
E: No way, why would I still have to promote it, something so good, you don't have to talk about it so many times, everyone already knows!
Reporter: Have you gone backstage to talk to Hebe?
E: No, let me tell you, performers don't like to be disturbed before a show, including me, I've texted my own parents not to visit me backstage before the show because I have to focus on preparation. From a performer's standpoint, I understand how that feels and won't disturb her. And anyway, if I recall correctly, I did go backstage before her concert once, not sure when, but it was so quiet, a bit horrifying. So I won't go for no reason, it's like fighting a cold war.
Reporter: Will you attend all four days?
E: I'll attend the first and last day. I'm busy too, okay? No need to go for all.
Reporter: Do you have something planned with Selina?
E: No, we just agreed on these two days, we're not planning any surprises.
Reporter: Have you planned any activities with Selina and Hebe?
E: No, we haven't. We all have our own plans right now, so it's okay.

Selina's pre-show interview:
S: I can sing!
Lorene: I can too!
S: You sing then! I said I can sing too but I don't dare to
Lorene: Today I repeated album all day, again and again, but I think I'll just remain a fan and not try to sing it
S: Let me tell you, Hebe's songs, only Hebe can sing them, it's the best and original sound.
Reporter: Just now Ella sang one
S: So do you see, where someone tries to compare, it hurts them? I'm kidding, Ella has her own flavour.
Reporter: ??
S: I feel really happy, I remember her first world tour, I was also really excited, when she first appeared on stage, I was like her real mom, I immediately teared up, and I think it will be the same today
Reporter: Which segment do you feel most emotional about?
S: I don't know, I don't know what segments there are, but it will probably be the opening, I'll probably be really excited and touched, all fans are the same right, anyway I've prepared my handkerchief.
Reporter: Do you feel like going on stage yourself?
S: Not yet, I think it's a lot of pressure, like Hebe's concert and Ella's Ella show, they're both very nervous ...
Reporter: Later on, will you be cued on stage?
S: Oh, today I've put on my make up quite completely, and I'm also dressed quite well, I wore her t-shirt, her merchandise on purpose, super pretty. But no, today I'm just here as her number one fan, to support her unconditionally.
Reporter: Which song is your favourite on the album, that you want to hear?
S: From this album, my favourite is Irony of Love. A few days ago, I heard her staff sing it while I was scrolling through facebook actually, and as I was listening I thought, oh, it's really difficult, I want to hear the original singer's version, so I want to hear it.
Reporter: Did you go to see her backstage?
S: No, you can't, it's like before the wedding, the groom can't see the bride, it's not good to, that kind of feeling.

Hebe: "Oh, now that my phone's in my hand I want to go on IG, how now? I'm addicted to the internet, sorry sorry

At 2am, Selina sent me a message - should I read it? She said aiyo, it's a too embarrassing, don't - I'm helping her say this because she hasn't a mic - but today it's time for the tables to turn, i think they understand me, if they were to air my messages to third parties to see, I would- still be their good sister but they won't do it to me because they know i don't like it, but selina - I don't care whether she likes it or not because she's more generous.... (she said this because ella and Selina quickly scrolled to her messages and pointed at fans and the cameraman to take photos)

Selina's message
"Today is the first show of your 2nd world tour (H: she used an emoji here), I'm excited, and looking forward to it!

Just now, while I was showering, I couldn't help but think of (H: must have been very sexy while showering? I added this myself because it's a message between the first to know/loved ones right, and I have to reply) think of how I've been watching you chase your dreams of singing all this while, from your starting point, the 330 birthday concert, and your first album's concert.

I don't really remember these two concerts clearly anymore and I'm mixing them up, but anyway, I was so happy, at the side of the stage drinking the kind of drinks adults drink and get merry to, before being scared to death by that song about the girl who is blind, or has only one eye (H: Hmm, that concert where you were drinking happily at the side of the stage was Lexie, the third concert for the first album, this was that uh, Fuzhen's reply. But my sisters really didn't miss the 330 concert either, and the blind girl you were talking about, that's Florence and the Machine's girl with one eye, I sang it at My Love's National Taiwan University stop, she remembered this wrongly, though she remembered the name because she got scared. She's kinda wimpy.)

Later on, it was a really small concert with very few people, and I sat in the first few rows, (H: This should be the insignificance series of small concerts, really small concerts, until I got scolded, I do remember that, it's unforgettable) I sat in the first few rows, and I bragged to your fans.

Then, it was the first world tour, if I remember correctly, the second you came on stage I started tearing up. I attended every one of your Taipei stops, and later I of course happily treated your singing as fine wine. (H: I'm not sure if she was drunk) I think I also attended the 3rd stop in, was it Shanghai or some other city? (H: I replied you, it was Beijing; she remembered wrongly. Alcohol affects your mind, please remember this. She also attended her fourth stop Kaohsiung... wow I suddenly realised she's really fierce about chasing idols) Ah ah ah, and there was also that concert in the National Taiwan University gym (H: Ok everybody, she did remember the gym)

I was still in physical therapy then, wearing my Hello Kitty glasses. That day, I cried so badly. But for what, I don't remember. (H: Because she always cries very badly... and with the alcohol causing blurness she really can't remember a lot, so I'm really touched that she could remember all of this!)

Anyway, following you, accompanying you, on this road where you're following your dreams, listening to you, watching you as you taste the bitterness of chasing your dreams, that crystal teardrop light, (H: It was a water droplet stage please, not a crystal light, from the previous tour. anyway it was a water droplet, at least she remembered water, the key word here) That crystal teardrop light seared itself into my memory within that moment (H: That is a secret between us sisters) This second world tour is a new starting point for you now that we have grown up.

I believe you will feel things more deeply and steadily (H: mmhm, that's right, you know me) I'm really looking forward to it, and listening to your songs again and again like a professional fan, thinking of how it's been a really long time since i've seen your real body (H: Yes we haven't seen each other in a while) but I have been checking up on your news with Teacher Alan, that big mouth, so I know you're okay and feel at ease.

Tomorrow, when i see you, we'll still be separated by the distance of a 100, 000 fans. (H: Wifey! Are they separating you from me?) Every time you go up on stage, I feel like I burst into tears (H: Did you? -selina nods- Aww) Words can't express how honoured I am to be able to have a part in your journey towards your dreams, I am so truly happy for you, truly believe you're amazing, truly love you.

Chase your dreams, and I'll chase you on your path. (H: Then she said, to be continued, and then she put ellipses, then she said see you tonight. Hiii, I'm really happy to see you. Oh right, then because it was at 2am, Ella had already gone to bed. If you don't believe me, I'll read on. Ella said, I went to sleep at around 11pm last night, Wifey you're really an obsessed fan, Hebe it's been hard on you, looking forward to a high class concert! I believe you really spent a lot of effort on it, make sure you enjoy the time that belongs to only you tonight! Love you! Jiayou! (Screenshot of a Time Will Tell pic) Too pretty!)

你追你的梦,我追你的路 You chase your dreams, and I'll chase the path you set
Similar to the lyrics of the song won’t you be a tree? Selina is telling hebe, chase your dreams and I’ll be right behind you as you make your way forth, I admire you and am here to support you even if it's not the right time for me to be beside you

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
They're always entertaining!

What song is "won't you be a tree?"

this hat from what I guess is the concert is something else

400-1601043808.jpg

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
I read the interviews and they were super interesting. Hoping I can put the time aside to read the rest. I imagine that this included a lot of work transcribing and translating. Of the three members I only really know of Ella, mainly due to her mentoring on cpop survival programs and some of her music finding its way onto my playlist.
thx for the hard work. Not just with this but with other translations related to S.H.E too!
Maybe one day I'll delve deeper into their group and solo discographies ~

:heartublob:

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
They're always entertaining!

What song is "won't you be a tree?"

this hat from what I guess is the concert is something else

400-1601043808.jpg
I know.... her concert hats are always so wild but that took the cake for me

Guess we know now Selina is a mom type of fan :fab:

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
I read the interviews and they were super interesting. Hoping I can put the time aside to read the rest. I imagine that this included a lot of work transcribing and translating. Of the three members I only really know of Ella, mainly due to her mentoring on cpop survival programs and some of her music finding its way onto my playlist.
thx for the hard work. Not just with this but with other translations related to S.H.E too!
Maybe one day I'll delve deeper into their group and solo discographies ~

They are really good at making interviews interesting! They're very casual with reporters, and witty too.

Ella's work outside the survival shows is also very good, she's the most versatile of the three and is also the most all-rounded in terms of acting, singing and hosting. Her upcoming Ella Show will involve her taking on all three roles at the same time, with some stand up comedy elements. Hebe's discography is the most developed, because she focuses on singing only. If there's a song of hers you know, it's probably A Little Happiness, but several of her b-sides have also hit >70m views on YT.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭463,759
They are really good at making interviews interesting! They're very casual with reporters, and witty too.

Ella's work outside the survival shows is also very good, she's the most versatile of the three and is also the most all-rounded in terms of acting, singing and hosting. Her upcoming Ella Show will involve her taking on all three roles at the same time, with some stand up comedy elements. Hebe's discography is the most developed, because she focuses on singing only. If there's a song of hers you know, it's probably A Little Happiness, but several of her b-sides have also hit >70m views on YT.

Wow, that show sounds really interesting.
Somehow Ella's ballads really appeal to me despite the fact that I essentially despising ballads with a passion. As for Hebe, I enjoyed "A Song For You" from her most recent album, "A Little Happiness" was also good, but don't often find myself searching for content as much as I do with Ella. Let's hope I can fix that soon.

grainy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
Wow, that show sounds really interesting.
Somehow Ella's ballads really appeal to me despite the fact that I essentially despising ballads with a passion. As for Hebe, I enjoyed "A Song For You" from her most recent album, "A Little Happiness" was also good, but don't often find myself searching for content as much as I do with Ella. Let's hope I can fix that soon.
Hebe's songs are more indie than pop, after all. Ella focuses on pop music.

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328
I will always love their bond and I am so glad that they are so close to each other <3 We need that!

Top Bottom