Best selling boy group albums of 2019!

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! I've been so busy this holiday that I haven't had any time to be on the forums and make any videos. Anyways, here is the highly requested top boy group albums of 2019 video! Just a side note, I didn't include December sales because they weren't released yet when people were requesting it - I'll try to update it when it is released!

i'm taking requests from subscribers right now btw, so if you guys want a certain video made, like and subscribe, and then comment in my video! Thanks guys

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Lol at BTS making everyone else look small. Seventeen seriously has had amazing growth this year, doubling You Made My Dawn sales with an Ode, that makes me so happy but I wish Pledis would give them a break.

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
Lol at BTS making everyone else look small. Seventeen seriously has had amazing growth this year, doubling You Made My Dawn sales with an Ode, that makes me so happy but I wish Pledis would give them a break.
ikr, esp seeing how the members are getting worn out like scoups. im glad for their success, but i really hope they take good care of themselves

Top Bottom