Best selling girl group albums of 2019!

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
Hi guys! Last time I made a video of the best selling girl group songs of 2019. I got a lot of requests after asking me to make one for girl group albums, so here you go!

I'm currently taking requests from subscribers, so if there's something you'd like to see made, subscribe and comment down in my youtube video!

@Aquamaraqua @Polaris_Tae I'm in the process of making your guys'!

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
thanks for doing this!
wow Itzy arent even a year old yet, but they're hit 100k sales for their first album​

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Thanks for the video! It's easy to aim album sales high when big groups easily get 100k+, but I feel like this has been a good year for alot of groups from smaller companies. Getting 50k is a great achievement and Gfriend, WJSN, Mamamoo (big group but stronger digital), and Fromis9 are reaching bigger sales than before. Excited to see releases from all groups in 2020 and how they will continue to grow😊

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
Hasn’t Taeyeon sold 160k+ for Purpose already?
She probably has, but Gaon hasn't posted that data yet. The data in this video was taken from Gaon! When it gets updated I'll try to update this video as well
Hasn’t Taeyeon sold 160k+ for Purpose already?
She probably has, but Gaon hasn't posted that data yet. The data in this video was taken from Gaon! When it gets updated I'll try to update this video as well

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
These are fun to watch, especially when theres so much WJSN :squirtlechristmas:
It's so nice seeing WJSN grow so much over the past few years from their first win with Boogie Up to their ever increasing physical sales :pandafrozen:
Thanks for the video! It's easy to aim album sales high when big groups easily get 100k+, but I feel like this has been a good year for alot of groups from smaller companies. Getting 50k is a great achievement and Gfriend, WJSN, Mamamoo (big group but stronger digital), and Fromis9 are reaching bigger sales than before. Excited to see releases from all groups in 2020 and how they will continue to grow😊
IKR! It's been so long since I've seen a non big-3 girl group hit 100k in album sales. Mamamoo finally did that~

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950

The Gaon Dec update says she sold 160,551 tho

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
The Gaon Dec update says she sold 160,551 tho
Huh you know what? On my excel sheet I did input 160,551, but for some reason, something must have glitched to give a lower number. Thanks for pointing that out I'm gonna go double check to see what happened! :pepesanta:

Top Bottom