Best selling Kpop songs of 2019!

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
Hey guys! I made a video showing the top songs in Korea for 2019. I was wondering how you guys liked it and what suggestions you maybe had for future videos. I"m planning on making one for girl and boy groups.

Did any songs surprise you? 2002 by Anne-Marie certainly did omg, and the number of sajaegi songs wow

Last edited:

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
didn't realize there were both korean and english songs in there but it's a good one
also a heads up to remember that you have to wait 10 minutes before posting another thread
Ohh ok thanks for the reminder! Also i really like your badges LOL

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
I love your formatting! Especially the color coded artists, it's interesting to watch the ones accussed of chart manipulation (though I'm not saying all/or any are guilty). 2002 by Anne-Marie really is the song of the year lol.

givemeramyun

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,775
I hear you, lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to LOLOLOL

But wow Queen Chungha!!!!!
LOL when you need copyright music so your video doesn't get taken down :pepesanta:
I love your formatting! Especially the color coded artists, it's interesting to watch the ones accussed of chart manipulation (though I'm not saying all/or any are guilty). 2002 by Anne-Marie really is the song of the year lol.
Thanks! What's amazing about 2002 is that although it didn't have the biggest first week/month numbers, it had one of the best (if not the best) longevities among all songs this year. Western songs in Korea tend to do that! They chart low initially and then stan on the charts for a really long time.

edit: for example, I think Bang Bang by Jessie J Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj stayed on Melon for like 3 years straight LOL

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Adding this to the Charts & Sales Directory!

Top Bottom