Between printed books, e-books, or audiobooks, which one do you prefer?

rich

Shawol
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
  • Certified Shawol
  • rich's unique #1
  • rich's unique #3
  • Certified Sone
definitely printed books. storage is a problem, but I stopped hoarding and I'm donating them instead when I finish them and have no reason to keep them anymore, unless I really loved the book. reading on screen for too long gives me a migraine, and e-books I just find awkward. I don't want people to read me things lol

Reactions: Happy and Vampire

Durazno

In Glorious Technicolor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
While I love printed books a lot, and love the look of it I think ultimately my favorite is ebooks. I have a tendency to want to read while I'm waiting for things (airports, appointments, waiting for friends etc) so I end up reading a lot not at home, and I have a tiny purse so it's just so much more convenient having an ebook on my phone to pass the time versus figuring out how to lug a print copy. Second place would be audiobooks since I also like listening to books while I'm doing chores around the house or on a walk or something.

GVK

Hopeless Multifan
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭988,161
  • Certified InSomnia (Alternative)
  • Certified Flover (Alternative)
  • Certified Orbit
  • Certified WIZ*ONE (Alternative)
Printed books. I like to actually hold the book and physically flip pages. I also love how they look displayed especially because I read series book.

lira

☆ la sirena ☆
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,335
  • WJSN's Cheng Xiao
  • fromis_9's Nakyung
  • IU
  • IZ*ONE's Eunbi
I love printed books - it's the only thing I actually buy for myself - but e-books have been a saver for me, they're way cheaper and I can read anything any place w them