BiSH voting thread // Finished

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
The group badges are officially in the system! You can request them now!
i already got it, looks good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about ayuni's, i got this one from the mock badge thread

LoWlOFA.png

unfortunately the other pictures weren't good enough but i think we can hold the vote now

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
i already got it, looks good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about ayuni's, i got this one from the mock badge thread

LoWlOFA.png

unfortunately the other pictures weren't good enough but i think we can hold the vote now

it's ok!
@Sasori were you waiting on other mocks or can i proceed?

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
it's ok!
@Sasori were you waiting on other mocks or can i proceed?

Here's what I got for Miss D. I made 2 versions of the first mock since I didn't know if it need to be straightened. I prefer the original tilted version myself. I can't remember if profile pics are accepted or not, so I'll let you be the judge. Source.

6Xlr60H.png
qSyRiaP.png
BTKy73E.png
hOb7T2A.png
MaUaIf2.png

If you'll accept them, I was planning to make some mocks for Chicchi too since she's also light on options. I've been having trouble finding decent pics, but I'll keep looking until the 30th so we start the voting. So hard to find good blond pics (>.<)

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Here's what I got for Miss D. I made 2 versions of the first mock since I didn't know if it need to be straightened. I prefer the original tilted version myself. I can't remember if profile pics are accepted or not, so I'll let you be the judge. Source.

6Xlr60H.png
qSyRiaP.png
BTKy73E.png
hOb7T2A.png
MaUaIf2.png

If you'll accept them, I was planning to make some mocks for Chicchi too since she's also light on options. I've been having trouble finding decent pics, but I'll keep looking until the 30th so we start the voting. So hard to find good blond pics (>.<)
It's not me that decides, i have to send all mocks to pre-approval and then if they need to be fixed i'll have to send them to be fixed as well, AT does all the work
if you come up with mocks before the 30th then ok

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
It's not me that decides, i have to send all mocks to pre-approval and then if they need to be fixed i'll have to send them to be fixed as well, AT does all the work
if you come up with mocks before the 30th then ok

since is october 1 that means that the badges can be voted now? or are the others pending?
i don't mind waiting if someone still wants to submit their, i'll just put my vote just in case :doge:

6Xlr60H.png
qSyRiaP.png
BTKy73E.png
hOb7T2A.png
MaUaIf2.png

number 3 and 4

Chicchi mocks. Source.

6OWrOLG.png
eieDMYr.png
ZbadK4e.png
2ZRGY81.png

number 1 and 4

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
since is october 1 that means that the badges can be voted now? or are the others pending?
i don't mind waiting if someone still wants to submit their, i'll just put my vote just in case :doge:

number 3 and 4

number 1 and 4

I think Riri still needs to get these mocks approved by the awards team before the vote can start.

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
I'm sorry i haven't been online for some days because of life but i'm sending all the new mocks to pre-approval please wait till i announce the voting.

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
@Sasori, hi AT has come back to me and have approved only 2 of your mocks, because i can't request edits for all of them and the other mocks for other groups i'm hosting i will need you to request AT to edit them in request a mock thread, here's the explanation and here is the album with all of them. What you need to do if you want to is putting the mocks and their source images in a new album (5 mocks per album) and then post the album on request a mock badge thread with the explanation image above, remember to only request edits for 5 mocks per post so eventually you can make a second post with the rest. again only if you want these mocks to be fixed etc.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
@Sasori, hi AT has come back to me and have approved only 2 of your mocks, because i can't request edits for all of them and the other mocks for other groups i'm hosting i will need you to request AT to edit them in request a mock thread, here's the explanation and here is the album with all of them. What you need to do if you want to is putting the mocks and their source images in a new album (5 mocks per album) and then post the album on request a mock badge thread with the explanation image above, remember to only request edits for 5 mocks per post so eventually you can make a second post with the rest. again only if you want these mocks to be fixed etc.

Wow, they're way more picky on the new site! I'll make some albums and submit them to the request a mock thread. It would be nice to have at least a couple more options to choose from.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985

Just wanted to give you an update. I've been trying to submit the album, but the request a mock thread has been locked since Wed. I'll keep checking and update you again when I'm able to submit my request.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985

I was finally able to post in the request a mock thread :shablob:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985

Here are the mocks I requested. Let's do this! :HappyPar:

pMFfC2l.png
tz2QcnS.png
T2GyOla.png
SDdEIS9.png

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
idk if my vote still counts tho:munchlax:

I am a keeper for: n/a