BLACK SWAN Hyeme accused of scamming 50M won (update: Hyeme has left BLACK SWAN)

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­993,270
Pronouns
He/Him
The girl group member who was accused of fraud has been revealed to be BLACKSWAN's Hyeme.
A formal complaint was lodged against Hyeme by a man who claims that she had borrowed 50M KRW ($44,800 USD) from him, only to cut off contact afterwards. Upon investigation, her identity was revealed by Dispatch.

According to the complainant, Mr β€œB”, he had befriended Hyeme through social media direct messages, later on developing feelings for her.
At first I cheered her on as a fan. Then we became close. Following which, I developed feelings for her. I truly hoped Hyeme would find success. That’s why I helped her.
β€” Mr β€œB”
Mr β€œB” claims that the two met in 2018, and developed a close relationship. They had met up offline as well for food and drinks. Around 2019, she brought up the issue of money. According to KakaoTalk messages exchanged, Hyeme had asked him to help solve some financial problems with regards to her mother.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­139,931
So it is confirmed that she scammed him ? This man could be lying, there's a lot of people that would love to get money from celebrities.. Why would he give her $45000 to begin with ? I think there's a lot of things we don't know yet

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­88,990
It's not the first time an idol's attempted this kind of scam...
So it is confirmed that she scammed him ? This man could be lying, there's a lot of people that would love to get money from celebrities.. Why would he give her $45000 to begin with ? I think there's a lot of things we don't know yet

He thought she would've given him something else in return, most likely.

It's not hard to guess what that is. U_U

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­292,855
It's not the first time an idol's attempted this kind of scam...

He thought she would've given him something else in return, most likely.

It's not hard to guess what that is. U_U
Yeah. She’s not innocent by any means, but men who expect sex in exchange of β€œfavors” are scummy douches as well.

Basically, everyone sucks here and I can’t really feel bad for anyone.

Top Bottom