+ WandaVision Poster

EC2TiPCUwAAB8Dt

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
they're canon in the comics but istg mcu write them as this annoying couple
i really dropped out of following the mcu, but the couple stuck out to me in a bad way. im not surprised to hear they work better in the comics since it tends to be the case

carol danvers

Higher, further, faster, baby ๑・ᴗ・๑
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭622,545
wandavision was the worst part of the movie where it happened (ultron?)

You probably mean Infinity War? or Civil War? They were barely a thing in Ultron, lol. They're not my fave couple by any means but I'm actually quite excited about the series because it looks like it's going to take elements from House of M :wow:

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
You probably mean Infinity War? or Civil War? They were barely a thing in Ultron, lol. They're not my fave couple by any means but I'm actually quite excited about the series because it looks like it's going to take elements from House of M :wow:
that's why i added the question mark jhdbjsdhbg they kind of blur together for me and the only marvel i consume is reading the amazing comic immortal hulk :wae:

KhepriRa

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,030
You know what, I'm actually getting more interested in WandaVision after seeing the poster. Mostly because it's looking like it supports some theories people have been making about it and also because it's supposed to lead directly into the new Dr. Strange movie which is supposedly horror-esque.

Top Bottom