MV-K BLACKPINK - How You Like That

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
I think that's the first time I've watched a "Premiere" on YouTube. 500,000 waiting about five minutes out!! And all those squillions of live chat comments. Madness! It seems so futile!!

Anyway, the song is very Blackpink. Pretty good, it'll be a hit into the stratosphere. They seem to be on an annual single release profile. It must be YG's strategy by now. I know a lot of Blinks criticise the lack of songs compared to other groups, but look at Blackpink's success. Surely the No.1 global girl group right now. They are most certainly in your area!

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I think that's the first time I've watched a "Premiere" on YouTube. 500,000 waiting about five minutes out!! And all those squillions of live chat comments. Madness! It seems so futile!!

Anyway, the song is very Blackpink. Pretty good, it'll be a hit into the stratosphere. They seem to be on an annual single release profile. It must be YG's strategy by now. I know a lot of Blinks criticise the lack of songs compared to other groups, but look at Blackpink's success. Surely the No.1 global girl group right now. They are most certainly in your area!
It's been their "strategy" for a long time now. It was the same with Big Bang and 2ne1. They just can't produce enough songs.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,563,220
Pronouns
He/Him
I like it even though it's not their best title imo.
yeah it's very blackpink and i dare to say this song will become a hit only because it's sang by them (sorry but i found some better songs from nugus which i'm sure it'll be hits if they came from big3)
anw i just miss pak chaeyoung too much :hehe:

D

DR. K💉M 👄

wow rose really snapped this cb. I love her ice princess look!
I liked the song till the 'look at you now look at me' part'. I liked the dance break too, the beat is very funky. Cant wait to see the performances :shablob:

Swan

Global Star
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,322,292
That was probably their most underwhelming song so far. Great visuals as always though :fab:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Well that was extremely underwhelming. This instrumental could be so much better it hurts.

Top Bottom