WEIBO Blair Wang's (Yiqiao) Studio to cancel all her activities because "she's too fat"

meowfluff

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,850
Omg wtf. She's legit normal weight?? I was just watching her performances from CHUANG. :cry: Was her studio associated with New Style Media? I've seen them repost stuff for her but China's studio/agency thing still confuses me at times.

JessicaRabbit123

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭286,575
Thats fat???
Shameful to her management
What's even more outlandish is that they did this in the middle of her promoting her new single... The MV dropped but they banned her from promoting her own written song after she was so excited for weeks to release it.

What ? Fat ? Where ?
"Everywhere". Management said she needs to be maximum 105 lbs, the appropriate weight for a woman.

Omg wtf. She's legit normal weight?? I was just watching her performances from CHUANG. :cry: Was her studio associated with New Style Media? I've seen them repost stuff for her but China's studio/agency thing still confuses me at times.

Yes, she's still under NS Media. The studio thing confuses me too, I understood it as an entity specifically promoting a single solo or group act that can be apart of a larger company but can exist on it's own. Like, I've never heard of Eggwood Culture prior to Zhong Feifei and I can't find any information on them pre Produce Camp so I'm assuming it's a small team composed of managers, stylists, etc. who focus on pushing Feifei. Not sure how a studio is formed though; I only know of those who come from a big agency who set up one for them (Like SM did for Victoria and Lay) or where popular enough to be approached by one (Winners from competition shows). No idea how someone like Feifei who was scouted 10,000 miles away in a whole other continent randomly by the producers was able to get a studio... Maybe the producers helped?

I think Blair is under New Style but has a studio meant just for her, and they're the ones cracking down. A shame since it's a step up from her last company and she only signed last year.

Top Bottom