BLEACH Rebirth of Souls | PS5/PS4/Xbox Series X|S/STEAM (finally another BLEACH game for consoles!)

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,716,475
Minopolis Coins

which was the last console game of BLEACH (not counting ports of mobile games) probably was in Wii or PSP so a huge while ago

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,057,615
Minopolis Coins
I've been waiting for a Bleach game for like forever!

I'm kinda scared tho because Arena fighters aren't my type of games if it isn't a Naruto game. It looks good tho and I'm definitely buying this.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,716,475
Minopolis Coins
I've been waiting for a Bleach game for like forever!
the last one i played was one on the PSP, i know there were other in Japan but never got translated but never got the chance to play them
I'm kinda scared tho because Arena fighters aren't my type of games if it isn't a Naruto game. It looks good tho and I'm definitely buying this.
i would also prefer if it was a pure fighting game but can't complaint, looks good

-

seeing the BLEACH revival happen in real time has been crazy, i recall how "insulting" was that they were the only member of the HST the that didn't got a complete anime adaptation but in perspective that was for the best TYBW really set the standard for what to expect from long running series, wish OP got something similar instead of the turtle pace of the Toie anime (although maybe the remake has similar quality)

we also got news of the cour 3 of the Anime

lots of good news lately, now i just wish Kubo goes along with the hell arc once the anime ends

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,057,615
Minopolis Coins
the last one i played was one on the PSP, i know there were other in Japan but never got translated but never got the chance to play them

i would also prefer if it was a pure fighting game but can't complaint, looks good

-

seeing the BLEACH revival happen in real time has been crazy, i recall how "insulting" was that they were the only member of the HST the that didn't got a complete anime adaptation but in perspective that was for the best TYBW really set the standard for what to expect from long running series, wish OP got something similar instead of the turtle pace of the Toie anime (although maybe the remake has similar quality)

we also got news of the cour 3 of the Anime

lots of good news lately, now i just wish Kubo goes along with the hell arc once the anime ends

I agree, I mostly play fighting games and it definitely would have been great to see it as a fighting game.

I actually played the Japanese one without the translation and I liked the combat but yeah, I didn't understand anything, I probably wasn't even properly playing the game lol.

The revival has been amazing indeed, hopefully the OP remake gets the same treatment and thinking about that but a Naruto remake would be pretty awesome too. As a Bleach fan tho, we are getting fed and it's pretty damn good!

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,575,100
Minopolis Coins
Aye! I am excited!

The last bleach game I actually played was Bleach: Blade Battlers. It is one of the game that I will play with my friends after school at the lan shop daily (If we are not playing Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven which is now renamed to efootball). That was close to 20 years ago lol.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,716,475
Minopolis Coins
I agree, I mostly play fighting games and it definitely would have been great to see it as a fighting game.

I actually played the Japanese one without the translation and I liked the combat but yeah, I didn't understand anything, I probably wasn't even properly playing the game lol.
yeah really not really a fan of musou / arena games either, a normal fighting game would have been best but i'm sure they is going to be one eventually

i always have no idea what to do with non translated games, on one hand it probably would still be fun even if have no idea of what's going on but on the other hand when an actual translation drops i feel like dumb for not waiting just a little more, i recall playing 7th Dragon 2020 and Last Ranker on emulator but they didn't had any patches, still beat them and 1 or 2 years later they got one
Naruto remake would be pretty awesome too. As a Bleach fan tho, we are getting fed and it's pretty damn good!
because BORUTO isn't doing the numbers they wanted i definitely expect a remake of Naruto down the line although with Pierrot busy with TYBW and Demon Slayer probably not happening anytime soon, may be for the best that Naruto gets a rest not really a fan of what's happening in the current manga
Aye! I am excited!

The last bleach game I actually played was Bleach: Blade Battlers. It is one of the game that I will play with my friends after school at the lan shop daily (If we are not playing Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven which is now renamed to efootball).

That was close to 20 years ago lol.
that sounds fun, i always wanted to play a big BLEACH one but never got the chance i do recall sometimes going to play DBZ Raging blast after school although honestly it wasn't that good...

-

a short visit to CDromance and there are more than a dozen BLEACH games that never went outside Japan, not even an eng patch despite so many years

didn't knew about this one Bleach: Hanatareshi Yabou

a persona-esque BLEACH rpg, that's cool

Last edited:
Top Bottom