Brave Brothers literally just pushes random buttons to make music

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Assuming he's actually being serious, that's just insane. Imagine having no idea what you're doing and still managing to produce numerous hit songs.

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,403,084
Considering how random some of his melodies are this doesnt surprise me :yoosmile:

He always had catchy music tho.

Magus27

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭825,645
I guess being unqualified and making many great sounding songs is a 'talent' in itself. (as this concludes to)

He was the main producer and composer at YG from 2004-2008 so apparently songwriting ability mattered more to YG.

Assuming he's actually being serious, that's just insane. Imagine having no idea what you're doing and still managing to produce numerous hit songs.

That's not true. As Brave Brothers says, he is able to tell what sounds good vs what doesn't as he listens to it. In high school, my dad used to compose songs on guitar, but he had to have someone else transcribe the musical notation so others could read it because he didn't know how to write it. One of his friends eventually taught him how to write musical notation, but he composed a number of songs before he knew.

You could argue if Brave Brothers did know more about musical notation, etc. it might stifle his creativity when composing songs.

Considering how random some of his melodies are this doesnt surprise me :yoosmile:

He always had catchy music tho.

This was my thought too. It's a quality that sets his songs apart from others.

Still love this song

Top Bottom